FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Jan 3, 2013 at 8:47 AM Post #1,801 of 4,896
Quote:
Guys, after tonight, I'll have to say bye bye to the TG!334 community. My TG!334 is sold. What a dilemma :-

Red Wine Audio Mod of the AK100, i.e. RWAK100
Stax SRM-002
Tralucent 1Plus2 with Gold/Silver cable
FitEar MH335DW
FitEar TO GO! 334 (bye bye)

Hey, can I ask how the 1+2 stack up against the TG334? That's one big collection you have there!

Jan 3, 2013 at 9:06 AM Post #1,802 of 4,896
Quote:
Hey, can I ask how the 1+2 stack up against the TG334? That's one big collection you have there!

Hah...sadly not my collection. Just the TG!334 and even that's not mine anymore (just sold it). All the other IEMs are demos belonging to the shop.

Gonna be honest to say hard to tell about the 1+2 vs the TG!334 'cos the 1+2 are so new that they've hardly been burnt in. The signatures are definitely different. Trying to get my hands on a 1+2 but by the time I get it, I won't have the TG!334 anymore.

Jan 3, 2013 at 9:23 AM Post #1,803 of 4,896
Quote:

Hah...sadly not my collection. Just the TG!334 and even that's not mine anymore (just sold it). All the other IEMs are demos belonging to the shop.

Gonna be honest to say hard to tell about the 1+2 vs the TG!334 'cos the 1+2 are so new that they've hardly been burnt in. The signatures are definitely different. Trying to get my hands on a 1+2 but by the time I get it, I won't have the TG!334 anymore.

That sucks... So you get to borrow the 335 as well? I still bet you can compare based on memory. You've owned the 334s long enough to know them like the back of your hand :p.

Jan 3, 2013 at 10:27 AM Post #1,804 of 4,896
That sucks... So you get to borrow the 335 as well? I still bet you can compare based on memory. You've owned the 334s long enough to know them like the back of your hand :p.

It's not even borrowing. The FitEars are with it's suite of brothers (the MH334 all the way down to the Private Ears 222), just on the shelf for for customers to demo! Other audio stores just have Staxes lying on tables too. Naturally they are all secured but very basic security. Gotta love Japan.

Just posted my TG!334s @ midnight. So painful.

Jan 3, 2013 at 10:30 AM Post #1,805 of 4,896

I did a comparison over at the tralucent thread:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/623514/new-custom-iem-company-tralucent-audio/1095#post_9011663

Enjoy!

Jan 3, 2013 at 10:34 AM Post #1,806 of 4,896
Quote:
I did a comparison over at the tralucent thread:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/623514/new-custom-iem-company-tralucent-audio/1095#post_9011663
Enjoy!

cheers! I lost track of that thread after the massive amount of comments kept piling up everyday.

Jan 4, 2013 at 12:58 AM Post #1,807 of 4,896
By the way, just now literally I heard that the FitEar TO GO! 334 has been out of stock in Japan for some time. I didn't know since I was happy with mine & thought I'd sell it off & worst case if I miss it badly I could always re-buy. But looks like I may not be able to!

So anyone else who ordered the TG!334 waiting on their order can (or cannot confirm) this rumour?

Whoever who bought mine is very lucky now!

Jan 4, 2013 at 1:35 AM Post #1,808 of 4,896
Quote:
By the way, just now literally I heard that the FitEar TO GO! 334 has been out of stock in Japan for some time. I didn't know since I was happy with mine & thought I'd sell it off & worst case if I miss it badly I could always re-buy. But looks like I may not be able to!
So anyone else who ordered the TG!334 waiting on their order can (or cannot confirm) this rumour?

Oh, lucky buyer indeed. You did say you were going into another CIEMs. Will it be another FitEar? (Monet XD)

Jan 4, 2013 at 2:41 PM Post #1,809 of 4,896
Quote:

I ordered the TG 334 from PriceJapan a few weeks back.  The estimated date for processing is 1/10.  The guy selling said they are having trouble making enough so the 1/10 order date is not solid.  They asked if I wanted to cancel and I said no.

However, reading the comments on the 1plus2 makes me wonder if I made the right choice.  Overall, I would rather go with a japanese make.  I had ER 4p before and thought this would be  good step up since they modeled their 111s after those.  The dilemma ... sorry for my wallet in deed.

Now I cant decide if the AKG 702 I have at home is good enough or whether something higher end would be better!!  And I want a good dac for at home and on the road.

Jan 7, 2013 at 7:20 PM Post #1,810 of 4,896
how hard is it to get a good seal on the tg 334 compare to custom iem like jh 16.  because i would also like to use this on my run.  my jh 16 now is so uncomfortable to get a seal and take so much time getting it on and off.

Jan 7, 2013 at 7:23 PM Post #1,811 of 4,896
Quote:
how hard is it to get a good seal on the tg 334 compare to custom iem like jh 16.  because i would also like to use this on my run.  my jh 16 now is so uncomfortable to get a seal and take so much time getting it on and off.

Speaking for me......if total isolation is 100%....I get about 85.

That being said not a good idea IMO to run with them. If they fell out or you got them wet its Oh SH$% there goes $1350.

Jan 7, 2013 at 7:40 PM Post #1,813 of 4,896
Quote:

Are you using stock tips? Probably a tip like the Ortofons will offer a better seal and a somewhat deeper insertion without being too detrimental to the sonics, some actually prefer the sonics with the Ortofons tips. Allow a bit of grime (sorry) onto the tips and with a little body heat, after about 3-5mintues, the tips grips really well in the ear canals!

Secondly, recoil the memory wire around your index finger with the wire facing face wards at around 45degrees. So for the right earpiece, the wire is heading left and mirror image for the left earpiece, if you have not already done this. It will make the the whole fit a lot more secure.

Hope that help........

Jan 7, 2013 at 8:22 PM Post #1,814 of 4,896
Quote:

I went to Fujiya Avic some 4-5 days ago, and one of the clerk says apparently TG334 and F111 are very sought after in Southeast Asia and that there's a specific customer who keeps buying/ordering TG334 and F111 in large enough quantities to keep FitEar scrambling to fulfill the demand.

But yeah, they said no firm date for TG334 and F111 to go back in stock, they only said if I order one it's likely that I'll receive it around early February. I gave up and ordered 2nd-hand F111 from e-earphone instead.

Jan 7, 2013 at 8:28 PM Post #1,815 of 4,896
Quote:

I went to Fujiya Avic some 4-5 days ago, and one of the clerk says apparently TG334 and F111 are very sought after in Southeast Asia and that there's a specific customer who keeps buying/ordering TG334 and F111 in large enough quantities to keep FitEar scrambling to fulfill the demand.

But yeah, they said no firm date for TG334 and F111 to go back in stock, they only said if I order one it's likely that I'll receive it around early February. I gave up and ordered 2nd-hand F111 from e-earphone instead.

This may be one of the reasons why?!

LOL!!

EDIT:  
Not me!!! I wished
L3000.gif

It's Jaben in Hong Kong, saw this on their facebook page :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back