FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Dec 26, 2012 at 1:18 PM Post #1,771 of 4,896
Quote:
Thanks!
smily_headphones1.gif
and yes we shall, we should make a thread on testing each other's Test tracks...

I think one exists something like that "Best songs to test new gear" or something like that. Cannot find it now but I remember seeing it.

Dec 26, 2012 at 1:40 PM Post #1,772 of 4,896
Spent some time with the FitEar To Go! 334 with 000 cables on the Continental V2 vs. The Intruder
Source and cables used:
iPod Classic 7g
Venturecraft iPod LOD (iPod Dock to USB)
Cypherlabs Algorhythm Solo
ALO 18 SXC Interconnect
FitEar To Go! 334 fitted with stock double flange tips.
FitEar 000 upgrade cables.
Here's some impressions/observations.
Thanks a lot for that ZERO, great writeup. Would you say the Intruder fares better than the rx mk3 b also, again on the 334's.?

Yes, I think so, the MK3 has too much of an obvious hiss and listening to a quiet track makes the hiss really obvious (and annoying for me).

Thanks for ruining my bank account again there ZERO, at just a few bucks more than the 000, guess what bargain Ray Samuels is shipping to Norway! :D

Dec 26, 2012 at 1:56 PM Post #1,773 of 4,896
Quote:
Thanks for ruining my bank account again there ZERO, at just a few bucks more than the 000, guess what bargain Ray Samuels is shipping to Norway!
biggrin.gif

Are we twin brothers separated at birth?  
beerchug.gif

My wife asked me the other day (again) "Why do you need so many pieces of equipment? What's wrong with what you have?"  

Robert Palmer & Animotion have written songs about 'WHY' & 'WHAT'S LOL

Dec 26, 2012 at 2:13 PM Post #1,774 of 4,896
Quote:
Thanks for ruining my bank account again there ZERO, at just a few bucks more than the 000, guess what bargain Ray Samuels is shipping to Norway!
biggrin.gif

LOL! Sorry about that xD But the Intruder is a beautiful thing. I met Ray himself over at the Tokyo Headphone Festival and he gave me then and there, the entry-level price for the Intruder :) Great guy, and the A-10 Amp is kickass awesome with the STAX-009, fyi xD

Dec 26, 2012 at 2:13 PM Post #1,775 of 4,896
Quote:
Quote:
biggrin.gif

Are we twin brothers separated at birth?  
beerchug.gif

My wife asked me the other day (again) "Why do you need so many pieces of equipment? What's wrong with what you have?"  

Robert Palmer & Animotion have written songs about 'WHY' & 'WHAT'S LOL

Gotta do something to console myself when thinking of your connection with Santa this year Sara!! 
beerchug.gif

Dec 26, 2012 at 2:15 PM Post #1,776 of 4,896
Quote:
Quote:
biggrin.gif

LOL! Sorry about that xD But the Intruder is a beautiful thing. I met Ray himself over at the Tokyo Headphone Festival and he gave me then and there, the entry-level price for the Intruder :) Great guy, and the A-10 Amp is kickass awesome with the STAX-009, fyi xD

NO 009 TALK HERE NOW ZERO!!! U AND SARA ARE KILLING ME FOR X-MAS THIS YEAR! 
deadhorse.gif

Dec 26, 2012 at 8:47 PM Post #1,777 of 4,896
Quote:
deadhorse.gif

OH SORRY I JUST WANTED TO MENTION IT BECAUSE MY DAD GOT THE 009 WITH THE A-10 BY RSA AND HE HAS IT HOOKED UP TO A GREAT TURNTABLE AT HOME AND I'M THINKING OF GETTING THE 009 FOR MYSELF BUT I WON'T MENTION IT NOW NO. hee hee /evil

Dec 26, 2012 at 8:57 PM Post #1,778 of 4,896
Quote:
deadhorse.gif

Quote:

OH SORRY I JUST WANTED TO MENTION IT BECAUSE MY DAD GOT THE 009 WITH THE A-10 BY RSA AND HE HAS IT HOOKED UP TO A GREAT TURNTABLE AT HOME AND I'M THINKING OF GETTING THE 009 FOR MYSELF BUT I WON'T MENTION IT NOW NO. hee hee /evil

Mila is right Zero no 009. I'm very happy with the Audeze LCD3s that Santa brought me.  OOOPS, sorry Mila forget I mentioned it. And I will certainly not say how I am in Audio heaven!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back