FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Jan 10, 2013 at 10:56 PM Post #1,835 of 4,896
sorry I don't have es5 so i can't really answer your question.. but from fwir, others seem to prefer the highs of w4 including me, because they are on level with the mids not laidback.. es5's vocals they say has a sweet upper mids.. but if you compare the 334's bass and es5's ...

the bass of 334 sounds like a dynamic driver that extends really low ..

Jan 10, 2013 at 10:59 PM Post #1,836 of 4,896
sorry I don't have es5 so i can't really answer your question.. but from fwir, others seem to prefer the highs of w4 including me, because they are on level with the mids not laidback.. es5's vocals they say has a sweet upper mids.. but if you compare the 334's bass and es5's ...

ahh I see. Thanks

Jan 10, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #1,838 of 4,896
i am really considering the 334 however is it a great step up from customs like the jh13. And does the treble have some sparkle when needed?
Based on my experience auditioning TG334 and some customs' demo unit, I wouldn't say that TG334 is a GREAT step up from high-end customs. To me, TG334 is one of few universals that could be considered as on par with high end customs. Yes, TG334's bass is the very best I've heard from a BA unit, and its soundstage is a revelation for me, but I encountered some comfort and isolation issues which is why I decided not to buy it. Hence why I'd suggest you to try TG334 first before deciding, but even then I doubt that it's a great step up from high-end customs SQ-wise. On par yes, but not great step up.

Jan 10, 2013 at 11:33 PM Post #1,839 of 4,896
^ yep so right

just take a look at joker's tg334 and UM Miracle comparison as an example..
redface.gif

Jan 10, 2013 at 11:47 PM Post #1,841 of 4,896
Quote:

I'm not so sure I agree about the bass sounding like dynamic drivers lol. Sounded quite different for me at least. Much more compacted/thick and congested. Still very nice but very different from any dynamic driver bass I've heard. I am really interested in comparing them to my Heir 8As and seeing how they stack up against each other :).

Jan 11, 2013 at 12:08 AM Post #1,842 of 4,896
Sigh its so hard to decide on a fit ear product especially since one can only demo the 334 model. Really interested in their c435 though.
atsmile.gif
Then there's the 335dw which has an extra woofer, but i dont want anything bass heavy. This is probably the hardest decision of my life
confused.gif

Jan 11, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #1,843 of 4,896
Quote:
Sigh its so hard to decide on a fit ear product especially since one can only demo the 334 model. Really interested in their c435 though.
atsmile.gif
Then there's the 335dw which has an extra woofer, but i dont want anything bass heavy. This is probably the hardest decision of my life
confused.gif

lol have you not demoed the 334? It is bass heavy :wink:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back