FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
May 7, 2015 at 6:01 PM Post #3,931 of 4,896
Hi. 2 weeks back i ... tried out the tg334... i was totally blown away by these phones...I couldnt stop thinking about them after i left.

Last week i listened to them again.....However, this time round i didnt get the eargasm i had while listening to it the first time round.

Has anyone...had a similar experience, or is it me?

May 8, 2015 at 2:21 PM Post #3,932 of 4,896
Hello guys, I'm looking to buy a new cable since the stock ones is falling apart. Is there any recommendation for a replacement cable ? I'm only able to fork out 400 $ and maybe a little bit of a stretch from my original budget. What I am looking for is the little more extension in the treble and the tone down on the mid bass, while the physical property I am looking would have to be a bit tough and could handle roughness. Cheers :) 

May 8, 2015 at 8:58 PM Post #3,933 of 4,896
  Hello guys, I'm looking to buy a new cable since the stock ones is falling apart. Is there any recommendation for a replacement cable ? I'm only able to fork out 400 $ and maybe a little bit of a stretch from my original budget. What I am looking for is the little more extension in the treble and the tone down on the mid bass, while the physical property I am looking would have to be a bit tough and could handle roughness. Cheers :) 

I had a solid silver cable made for my Fitear and the results are beyond my expectation. The guy will customize the cable to your request and his prices are very reasonable:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/lavricables/Headphone-cables-/_i.html?_fsub=8190309013

Just send him a pm through Ebay with your request and it may help if you mention you are a member here on Head-Fi. The cable is beautiful and sturdy.

May 9, 2015 at 6:29 AM Post #3,934 of 4,896
  I had a solid silver cable made for my Fitear and the results are beyond my expectation. The guy will customize the cable to your request and his prices are very reasonable:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/lavricables/Headphone-cables-/_i.html?_fsub=8190309013

Just send him a pm through Ebay with your request and it may help if you mention you are a member here on Head-Fi. The cable is beautiful and sturdy.

Thank you very much Chodi. Will need to wait and see his reply. Cheers 
beerchug.gif

May 9, 2015 at 8:15 PM Post #3,939 of 4,896
Lucky you! There is a new TG334 coming out I hear. Smaller shell.

If you haven't figured out by now, these iem companies issue new models constantly. They have to since the customer base for this is small. Keeps their fans coming back for more. Occasionally a company gets one model out that is a big hit and they stick to it until the orders decline. Then time for a change. Softer models that sell less are changed often. True of almost every iem company. Except for a handful of companies that sell truckloads of iems like Shure I think you would be surprised at how small these sales are by model for most of the boutique companies like Fitear.

May 9, 2015 at 8:55 PM Post #3,940 of 4,896
Thanks to a nice seller here, I should finally have my own pair soon.  :ksc75smile:

If you really like the FitEars, it's gonna be hard to go back. Be warned. :p

May 10, 2015 at 1:05 AM Post #3,941 of 4,896
^Ah, thanks guys.  I should know what I am getting into as AnakChan was nice enough to lend me his 2nd pair.  He sold his first pair and then wouldn't sell me his second pair and make the same mistake again. 
wink_face.gif

I really like them because they aren't exactly neutral and make a good complement (different IEM) to UERM.  Some extra/euphonic bass but they still do other things clearly. My iPhone 6+ is a little analytical and I am hoping that the TG!334 make a great pairing so I can run around listening to Tidal without an extra amp or device in-line. 
One thing is that the pair I borrowed was smooth but shiny, a first revision.  Not matte finish.  These look like they have a textured faceplate.  Hope they sound the same!  Cheers guys.  
beerchug.gif

May 10, 2015 at 7:55 AM Post #3,942 of 4,896
If you haven't figured out by now, these iem companies issue new models constantly. They have to since the customer base for this is small. Keeps their fans coming back for more. Occasionally a company gets one model out that is a big hit and they stick to it until the orders decline. Then time for a change. Softer models that sell less are changed often. True of almost every iem company. Except for a handful of companies that sell truckloads of iems like Shure I think you would be surprised at how small these sales are by model for most of the boutique companies like Fitear.

Yup, you are right. TG334 has been very popular and demand outstrips supply. I guess it might just be a facelift like from glossy to matt faceplate. Otherwise, if there is a change to its sound quality, it would be named a new model.

May 10, 2015 at 9:38 AM Post #3,943 of 4,896
Yup, you are right. TG334 has been very popular and demand outstrips supply. I guess it might just be a facelift like from glossy to matt faceplate. Otherwise, if there is a change to its sound quality, it would be named a new model.

When the TG!334 was revised it wasn't just solely facelift though. Some owners of the original TG!334 had issues of oxidation of the connectors so that was revised. Whilst at it, FitEar took the opportunity to change the faceplate too as the glossy attracted fingerprints. 

May 10, 2015 at 12:59 PM Post #3,944 of 4,896

When the TG!334 was revised it wasn't just solely facelift though. Some owners of the original TG!334 had issues of oxidation of the connectors so that was revised. Whilst at it, FitEar took the opportunity to change the faceplate too as the glossy attracted fingerprints. 

I do hope the sound of the latest revision remain as the same as compared to the older versions. I saw Rudi's impression regarding the latest revision on the Head-Fi Facebook page stating that apart from the smaller housing, the sound do change a little. Oh well.. Let's hope not.

May 10, 2015 at 1:22 PM Post #3,945 of 4,896
^Actually, now that I am going back and seeing how much is in this thread...wow.  Pretty great indexing and links to jump around. Thanks AnakChan, tomcy2000, and all contributors for such a useful resource!  
ksc75smile.gif

The changes seem to be mostly the texture and connectors.  There was supposed to be no change to sound.  I'm excited to try them when I get them in about a week.  I really need to use either Geek Out or some kind of amp from my iPhone 6+ to like the sound with UERM.  We'll see if the easier to drive and fun-sounding TG!334 make a great pairing sans-amp for convenience.  I'll have some fun now going back and reading up through this thread more.  Lucky to have this thread and group!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back