FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Mar 18, 2015 at 11:25 PM Post #3,916 of 4,896
  Sorry, I don't understand what your saying, please spell it out.  Thanks....

They are adaptors Saraguie, to allow Fitear earpieces to be used with (more common) mmcx cables.  That last picture shows my Parterre with a Bispa 2.5mm TRRS cable which has mmcx connectors.  

d

Mar 19, 2015 at 8:00 AM Post #3,917 of 4,896
Dopaminer, do they sell other kind of adapter too? Like JH/UE/Weston to Fitear connectors?

Mar 19, 2015 at 9:45 AM Post #3,918 of 4,896
  Dopaminer, do they sell other kind of adapter too? Like JH/UE/Weston to Fitear connectors?

Nope. Suyama san was tremendously engrossed in the Sony MUC-M1BT1 hence the birth of this conversion cable.

Mar 19, 2015 at 10:00 AM Post #3,919 of 4,896
  Nope. Suyama san was tremendously engrossed in the Sony MUC-M1BT1 hence the birth of this conversion cable.

Oh that`s interesting.  That is a really nice cable, that Sony.  My plan is to get a Linum balanced mmcx cable for my Parterre.  However, I also got one of Fitear`s own 2.5mm cables, and Linum itself `may` be releasing a Fitear cable.  So I will be trapped in a mesh of cables, again, as usual.  

Mar 23, 2015 at 6:50 PM Post #3,920 of 4,896
Is it just me and my small ears or is the 334 really big (I'm a big guy at 5'10)? It sometimes become a challenge getting them to sit in my ear while walking, maybe I'm using the wrong tips? Currently using the stock medium tips.

Mar 23, 2015 at 7:48 PM Post #3,921 of 4,896
Yah, me too. I think that's just the way they are. Big mothers! Comfy tips would help but I've never tried them with the 334tg. Don't know if they have atop that will fit.

Mar 24, 2015 at 9:46 AM Post #3,923 of 4,896
Is it just me and my small ears or is the 334 really big (I'm a big guy at 5'10)? It sometimes become a challenge getting them to sit in my ear while walking, maybe I'm using the wrong tips? Currently using the stock medium tips.

Yes. The shells are actually big. And some dont really like it bcos of the fitting problem. But i get use to it already. They sticking out when in use. I use biflange tips. But i do fine they also very comfy once they sit properly in my ear.

Mar 24, 2015 at 10:02 AM Post #3,924 of 4,896
Try to use the memory wire to help with the fit.

Mar 24, 2015 at 3:29 PM Post #3,925 of 4,896

(I'm a big guy at 5'10)

lol not sure if serious, but honestly from what ive noticed, ear canal size does not correlate to physical size and height. 

earlobes grow bigger with age ^_^ dunno about the ear canal. women tend to have smaller ears too. the rest is kind of random genetic with probably a certain logic with the person's size. anyway the ear canal can be stretched a little with time like most stuff on our body, or pressed by the bones of the jaw and limit the diameter. so all in all I would guess size isn't much of a meaningful factor ^_^.

just in case, when I had them it took me a little more than a month to find an ideal way to fit it (with right tips for me) and the memory wire did play a great part in it.
use the clip if removing some weight from the cable might help...
my basic mistake on the 334 was going too deep so the shell was putting pressure inside my ear canal right after the tip.
anyway people with small ears should simply avoid IEMs with large bores. staying with stuff that use size 100 or 200 comply foam makes things easier on small ears.

Apr 25, 2015 at 2:23 AM Post #3,928 of 4,896
Hello thread.  I am looking to pick up a pair of TG!334...I borrowed AnakChan's second pair a while ago and he ain't selling.  
tongue.gif

If someone on this thread knows somewhere I can nab a pair, I'd appreciate some help!  Thanks.  Nice, warm complement to my UERM and I think/hope they will work well straight out of iPhone 6+ streaming Tidal.

May 7, 2015 at 8:36 AM Post #3,929 of 4,896
Hi. 2 weeks back i went to fujiya avic and tried out the tg334.
boy, i was totally blown away by these phones. the soundstage was so wide(partially because i was using um3xrc?). vocals wise i could hear the Singer's breathing, the slight coarseness in her voice. all in all they were the pair of phones i wanted, apart from the slightly loose(?) bass.I couldnt stop thinking about them after i left.

Last week i listened to them again, this time i went to e-earphones. The music was stil great, i can still feel the wide soundstage, hear the details in the vocals. However, this time round i didnt get the eargasm i had while listening to it the first time round.

were different cables used the shops? I didnt notice the one used in fujiya, but the e-earphones one should be on the 001 cable.

Has anyone who tried both fujiya and e-earphones had a similar experience, or is it me?

May 7, 2015 at 9:54 AM Post #3,930 of 4,896
Hi. 2 weeks back i went to fujiya avic and tried out the tg334.
boy, i was totally blown away by these phones. the soundstage was so wide(partially because i was using um3xrc?). vocals wise i could hear the Singer's breathing, the slight coarseness in her voice. all in all they were the pair of phones i wanted, apart from the slightly loose(?) bass.I couldnt stop thinking about them after i left.

Last week i listened to them again, this time i went to e-earphones. The music was stil great, i can still feel the wide soundstage, hear the details in the vocals. However, this time round i didnt get the eargasm i had while listening to it the first time round.

were different cables used the shops? I didnt notice the one used in fujiya, but the e-earphones one should be on the 001 cable.

Has anyone who tried both fujiya and e-earphones had a similar experience, or is it me?

Maybe the fujiya 334 was on the 000 cable? They look quite similar . . . Did you try the Fitear Fitear ? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back