FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Apr 1, 2014 at 9:04 AM Post #3,481 of 4,896
  NIVEBL, try out the large tips that comes with Skull Candy FMJ(stock not aftermarket) which should fit both ears to rule out the fit.  I really liked these tips since it seals both sides of my ears nicely.  Don't stick it in all the way, as soon as it makes a seal, stop and leave it since the silicone material has lots of friction to keep it in place.  If you stick it in too deep, the sound is not as clear as shallow insertion.

thanks for the information
i am waiting the Ortofon tips,i will try when i get it

Apr 2, 2014 at 8:57 AM Post #3,482 of 4,896
I will be receiving my FitEar TG 334 today. I am super excited.

Apr 2, 2014 at 3:35 PM Post #3,484 of 4,896
I will be receiving my FitEar TG 334 today. I am super excited.

You have every reason to be excited, and let us know what you think. Congratulations! 
etysmile.gif

Apr 2, 2014 at 3:37 PM Post #3,485 of 4,896
Where did you buy them? They seem to be sold out everywhere

Got them on ALO this weekend. Looks like they are available once in a while. It may be a good idea to sign up for updates for the 334. I was on the site looking at The International. Traversed to the 334 page and found the Add to Cart button instead of notify me button. So bought it right away.

Initial impressions is that these are amazing IEMs. Was listening to my favorite album of last year: Random Access Memories in its 24 bit glory on my AK240. These sound much better than the SE846 and the Roxanne (which I don't have a good fit anyway)

Apr 2, 2014 at 3:48 PM Post #3,486 of 4,896
Got them on ALO this weekend. Looks like they are available once in a while. It may be a good idea to sign up for updates for the 334. I was on the site looking at The International. Traversed to the 334 page and found the Add to Cart button instead of notify me button. So bought it right away.

Initial impressions is that these are amazing IEMs. Was listening to my favorite album of last year: Random Access Memories in its 24 bit glory on my AK240. These sound much better than the SE846 and the Roxanne (which I don't have a good for anyway)

Wow, they sell for even more than the UF Roxanne! 
I have been eyeing the 334 for some time now but somehow I can't quite convince myself to get them. They are just soo expensive for a universal. Will need to read some more comparisons between 334 and other TOTL (c)IEMs.

Apr 2, 2014 at 10:21 PM Post #3,489 of 4,896
  Wow, they sell for even more than the UF Roxanne! 
I have been eyeing the 334 for some time now but somehow I can't quite convince myself to get them. They are just soo expensive for a universal. Will need to read some more comparisons between 334 and other TOTL (c)IEMs.

The TG!334 overseas is quite pricey compared to what you can get them in Japan. I bought the TG!334 twice after selling the first pair off by mistake. Between the TG!334 and MH335DW CIEM, I actually listen to the TG!334 more. Having said that the MH335DW has a Studio Reference mod which may finally make me drop the TG!334 off my #1 list.

I had a chance to listen to the universal Roxannes for a week before passing it onto Currawong and although the Rox was quite well done sonically, it simply wasn't my taste. So for now, until my Studio Reference mod is complete, the TG!334 remains my fav daily earphone. Have I got full use of the money I spent on it? Most definitely.

Apr 2, 2014 at 11:47 PM Post #3,490 of 4,896
The ten drivers UM Mentor is also cheaper then the TG334.. Although the Mentor is very good, the TG334 has some excellent sound stage and forwards mids that i prefer over the Mentor. After upgrading the 001 cable to 000 the TG334 is raise to another level..

Apr 3, 2014 at 6:46 AM Post #3,491 of 4,896

The TG!334 overseas is quite pricey compared to what you can get them in Japan. I bought the TG!334 twice after selling the first pair off by mistake. Between the TG!334 and MH335DW CIEM, I actually listen to the TG!334 more. Having said that the MH335DW has a Studio Reference mod which may finally make me drop the TG!334 off my #1 list.

I had a chance to listen to the universal Roxannes for a week before passing it onto Currawong and although the Rox was quite well done sonically, it simply wasn't my taste. So for now, until my Studio Reference mod is complete, the TG!334 remains my fav daily earphone. Have I got full use of the money I spent on it? Most definitely.

Yes, indeed it is. For what it costs here, I might as well pay a more and get the custom version.

My local store should have the UF Roxanne next week so I'll definately go and have a listen for myself.
Looking forward to your impressions of the MH335DW Studio Reference.

Btw, has anyone had the chance to compare the Fischer Amps FA-4 to the TG!334? I remember actually cn11 preferred the FA-4 and sold his TG!334.
Seems like a really good value for the price.

Apr 8, 2014 at 3:25 PM Post #3,492 of 4,896
So I got a chance to hear these and...I don't think I've ever been so underwhelmed by a headphone before. They were, for lack of a better word, very "hollow-sounding," as if there was a whole frequency range missing. The bass was over-emphasized and a bit muddy, and the treble was very metallic, too rolled-off and even harsh.  And these cost how much? 

Apr 8, 2014 at 3:50 PM Post #3,493 of 4,896
  So I got a chance to hear these and...I don't think I've ever been so underwhelmed by a headphone before. They were, for lack of a better word, very "hollow-sounding," as if there was a whole frequency range missing. The bass was over-emphasized and a bit muddy, and the treble was very metallic, too rolled-off and even harsh.  And these cost how much? 

Interesting.  What source did you use, and with an amp?  I know others may have a preferred iem over the 334, but you don't hear of such a bad experience with them.

Apr 8, 2014 at 9:40 PM Post #3,495 of 4,896

Probably a bad pair as your account of a frequency range missing is the only one I have ever heard or read in the entire time the 334s have been out.

But you know what? If that is what your ears heard then it is what it is. What IEMs do you have now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back