FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Jun 28, 2013 at 2:45 AM Post #556 of 902
It's his fault for not being clear before ordering, but having returns, even for a short time period is pretty standard from reputable companies (which it seems MA is). So, I'm pretty sure that's why it's stupid (the policy).
I think that's quite country-based. Try that in shops in HK & Japan, especially local shops. Most won't accept returns. Most won't even accept credit swaps. The only time I had a shop accept a return is if the sales guy told me something that was untrue or incorrect about the product.

Jun 28, 2013 at 2:50 AM Post #557 of 902
Quote:
I think that's quite country-based. Try that in shops in HK & Japan, especially local shops. Most won't accept returns. Most won't even accept credit swaps. The only time I had a shop accept a return is if the sales guy told me something that was untrue or incorrect about the product.

Perhaps. Most of the mainstream places one would buy headphones in the US have such policies: Best Buy, Amazon, Earphone Solutions, SoundEarphones, etc. I think they all offer 14-30 day returns for refunds, at minimum. Maybe it's a cultural difference in terms of retail/store policy.

Jun 28, 2013 at 10:27 AM Post #558 of 902
Quote:
Their policy is quite clear on their web page. Not certain how this makes them "stupid".

Even offering a return service with a restocking fee is better, only other time I have had a no return policy is when a modification is in order.

Either way this is off topic.

Jun 30, 2013 at 7:57 PM Post #561 of 902
KCEE: you live in a country that 1: has a system that competes with itself. Japan has no such system. Most companies are part owners in their competitors. Refunds/returns are rare.

Its not unfair- apart from the fact that Japan is a silly country that pretends to be proper while sticking a knife in your back. At least it is a finely manicured, gloved hand.

Europe is better than the USA. Asia is a simple rump-pumping free for all for the seller. If Musica. Tried to stay with European or USA standards, their slim margins because of the anti-competition culture here, would sink them.

If you have a problem, come to Japan and help lobby this culture of greed and lies to the grave.

Jul 1, 2013 at 9:55 PM Post #564 of 902
Dear Kcee,
I am truly sorry you are not satisfied with the acquired Fitear F111 `n our no Return in store policy.
 but as our priority is to offer customers best possible products and services at any cost.
else I not happy that our customer is not fulfilled with our services.
Therefore we offer customers several solutions to avoid any discontent. Please contact me directly and we will see how can I help you.
Thank you for choosing Musica.
Dimitri T.

Jul 2, 2013 at 1:57 PM Post #567 of 902
Quote:
Dear Kcee,
I am truly sorry you are not satisfied with the acquired Fitear F111 `n our no Return in store policy.
 but as our priority is to offer customers best possible products and services at any cost.
else I not happy that our customer is not fulfilled with our services.
Therefore we offer customers several solutions to avoid any discontent. Please contact me directly and we will see how can I help you.
Thank you for choosing Musica.
Dimitri T.

Message sent.

Jul 2, 2013 at 10:18 PM Post #569 of 902
Kind of weird. By doing that, Musica sort of blanked out their policy. Whatever. But once a first, soon comes a second, a third, and then policy is gone.
Musica Acoutics is bending their back for this. I'm meeting Dimiti tomorrow evening & you can be sure this topic will be discussed over beer.

Jul 2, 2013 at 10:18 PM Post #570 of 902
Quote:
Kind of weird. By doing that, Musica sort of blanked out their policy. Whatever. But once a first, soon comes a second, a third, and then policy is gone.

He is just letting me know my options, and making reccomendations for an exchange. Which is an option with their policy.
He is not letting me return them for a refund, which is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back