Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jul 14, 2013 at 2:56 PM Post #2,701 of 11,644
Thank you mate!

Jul 14, 2013 at 3:43 PM Post #2,702 of 11,644
Quote:
Exxxxxcuuse me Mr Grumpy Sparra! I have two sets! The PF's and HeavenS!!!
biggrin.gif

Apologies, Ian — tooo old, toooo grumpy and tooooo resentful, I guess. How could I have forgotten about your Heaven S?! Yes, you now deserve the Muramasa VIII I was told earlier today I'll be getting.

Jul 14, 2013 at 3:46 PM Post #2,703 of 11,644
Apologies, Ian — tooo old, toooo grumpy and tooooo resentful, I guess. How could I have forgotten about your Heaven S?! Yes, you now deserve the Muramasa VIII I was told earlier today I'll be getting.

Ahh good! i am not a joiner of clubs and such, am more a solo person but this club I would join! :D

Jul 14, 2013 at 6:14 PM Post #2,705 of 11,644
^   Rumour has it there's a Japanese KISS Signature Muramasa in the works — code-named I Was Made For Loving You: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFZ48qjegqE

Jul 15, 2013 at 11:49 PM Post #2,708 of 11,644
I'll take the EVH edition, thank you.

Wow. What was the inspiration for this one?
Also, If you see Harrison Ford in a cool hat anywhere near this setup, hide them.

I like all the others ones I don't comment on too, I just don't have anything to say lol. So just assume they are loved. :beerchug:

Jul 16, 2013 at 5:29 PM Post #2,709 of 11,644
Quote:
Wow. What was the inspiration for this one?
Also, If you see Harrison Ford in a cool hat anywhere near this setup, hide them.

Thanks!! To be honest, I didn't even think about it until your comment, but there must be some subconscious issue at play, because that is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.

I like all the others ones I don't comment on too, I just don't have anything to say lol. So just assume they are loved. 
size]

And thanks again, seriously. I am hesitant to post more photos (and tend to post a bit more often after some liquid courage), as I am afraid of seeming pretentious or even worse, people getting sick of my posts. The fact that you still like them is wonderful, to me.

Jul 17, 2013 at 11:58 PM Post #2,712 of 11,644
Thanks!! To be honest, I didn't even think about it until your comment, but there must be some subconscious issue at play, because that is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.

And thanks again, seriously. I am hesitant to post more photos (and tend to post a bit more often after some liquid courage), as I am afraid of seeming pretentious or even worse, people getting sick of my posts. The fact that you still like them is wonderful, to me.

:beerchug:
Looking forward to more.

Jul 18, 2013 at 12:54 AM Post #2,715 of 11,644
Quote:
I like all the others ones I don't comment on too, I just don't have anything to say lol. So just assume they are loved.
beerchug.gif

x2 :)

Quote:
I use some sponge in the earplug in the bottom (like sony ex1000 hybrid earplug ), the bass become better, but if fill all earplug, the sound will become obscure, who has 1601 can try it.

Forget about those tips, I've tried them ad nauseam: anything that seals the canal will just make the 1601 sound muffled and congested.

You can use small non-sealing silicon tips though, to help them sit a tiny bit better in your ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back