Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Feb 14, 2014 at 2:07 PM Post #3,783 of 11,644
I am really curious. How to proper burn PF series earphones. Are different methods to burn these earphones really affected the sound?

I heard that PF series are very sensitive to burn-in process.

Feb 14, 2014 at 2:10 PM Post #3,784 of 11,644
I am really curious. How to proper burn PF series earphones. Are different methods to burn these earphones really affected the sound?

I heard that PF series are very sensitive to burn-in process.

I cannot say. I have both PF VIII et PX IX new, but have to sell them for personal reasons.

Feb 14, 2014 at 5:34 PM Post #3,785 of 11,644
Okay, I have to say that the V is like my dream "mids-focused" iem. I know the V is not meant to be reference quality, but it's sort of what I wished the RE-400 or RE-262 sounded like. I love it!!! It's also what the ATH-CKM500 only dreamed it could be like. Yummy! 

As for reference, those of you who like that sound (but with a little bass kick) will love the TE-05. 

Feb 14, 2014 at 8:12 PM Post #3,786 of 11,644
I'm enjoying every moment pass with the V. I recently bought the Aurisonics ASG-2 and they also have amazing mid's and many other qualities but still go back to the V for that special signature. I'm glad you also liking it :)

Feb 14, 2014 at 8:48 PM Post #3,787 of 11,644
I'm enjoying every moment pass with the V. I recently bought the Aurisonics ASG-2 and they also have amazing mid's and many other qualities but still go back to the V for that special signature. I'm glad you also liking it :)

X2

Feb 16, 2014 at 9:44 AM Post #3,788 of 11,644
Okay, so you guys are talking about Heaven series. Mind if I butt-in? Just a newbie question I currently have Heaven VI and still wondering what is fascinating about it. What is the difference of V to VI? Of course the quality is better but I need to know every detail of it. THANKS!

Feb 18, 2014 at 5:15 AM Post #3,791 of 11,644
I'm really having mixed emotion for this.
On one hand, I really want to explore the untapped "Final" potential.
On the other, the look is so....

p/s: It's DUAL BA! OMGWTFBBQ FAD finally release a dual driver! Can't read the language so I don't understand if they're using crossover. It seems like they're using new design this time.

Feb 18, 2014 at 6:07 AM Post #3,792 of 11,644
The construction technology is cutting edge. They are doing 3D printing of a titanium body using a laser to melt metal powder.

It is difficult to be sure but it sounds like the dual drivers are full-range, i.e. not connected by a crossover. This purportedly creates lots of bass.

This Lab series is very limited edition but if successful could become a future full-release product.

Feb 18, 2014 at 6:25 AM Post #3,793 of 11,644
Lol looks like the previous guy who got blasted by you guys was right. The new FAD was shown in FAD FB and it looks exactly like what the guy posted. Checkered IEM.

Feb 18, 2014 at 6:55 AM Post #3,795 of 11,644
A bit late to the party, aren't we?

Right as in offering to sell us a pair before its release under the name Heaven VIII?

Haha actually I already posted that post before anyone did, but it didn't go through since my free wifi was cut while travelling around Macau.

Well you may not approve of what he did, but he wasn't lying all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back