Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Feb 15, 2017 at 1:30 PM Post #6,871 of 11,661
  Yes i mean this two. 
This is because i want to know if there is change in quality of the sound if i take the In Ear since they actually bring for me the advance portability factor which i as a student prefer.
Also the Sonorous III dont come with any case and are more usable at home. Since in Western Europe its really hard to test them somewhere i wanted to ask before order.
I just ordered the F 4100 and i will see what the results are in the sound 

the experience is completely different between headphones and IEMs. if it's portability you want then IEMs are the better choice.

where in western europe are you, if i may ask?

I know one place in the netherlands where you can listen to Final head/earphones. https://www.earsunlimited.com/merk/final/ (you can also email them to ask if they have certain head or earphones to listen to, sometimes it's not on the website)

Feb 15, 2017 at 6:22 PM Post #6,872 of 11,661
just to be clear, you mean THIS sonorous III, right?

and THIS F4100, yes?

Yes. I was at Can Jam and I read the info display that they both use the same Balanced Armature. Weird. Right?

EDIT: I made a mistake. It was the Sonorous VI that uses a balanced armature with a 50mm Dynamic Driver. Sorry.

Feb 15, 2017 at 6:26 PM Post #6,873 of 11,661
Yes i mean this two. 
This is because i want to know if there is change in quality of the sound if i take the In Ear since they actually bring for me the advance portability factor which i as a student prefer.
Also the Sonorous III dont come with any case and are more usable at home. Since in Western Europe its really hard to test them somewhere i wanted to ask before order.
I just ordered the F 4100 and i will see what the results are in the sound 

The F4100 will sound strange at first, but you will get use to them. They offer a slightly colorized sound. The Sonorous III is more neutral than the F4100 though. It's almost "too neutral". Reminded me of the Beyerdynamic T5p.

Feb 17, 2017 at 5:49 AM Post #6,875 of 11,661
They just arrived and i started to test them on my computer and they are amazing. Like i also you a digital amp which boosts the signal and create an individual sound stage. If i activate that on the top they are amazing all quiet clear but also a powerful not to overpushed bass which i expected from beats by dre headphones. 

Feb 18, 2017 at 5:43 PM Post #6,876 of 11,661
Hey guys i bought the F4100 and they are amazing headphones. What i like to know they got detachable cables but Final Audio doesnt offer any alternative or replacement. 
Does anybody know which kind of connector it is or which company produces other cables ? 

Feb 18, 2017 at 9:39 PM Post #6,877 of 11,661
Hey guys i bought the F4100 and they are amazing headphones. What i like to know they got detachable cables but Final Audio doesnt offer any alternative or replacement. 
Does anybody know which kind of connector it is or which company produces other cables ? 

I'm glad you are enjoying the F4100. I'm not sure which detachable cables are a good fit. I tried my other MMCX cables and they were fine. I just wish they were more right angled.

Feb 18, 2017 at 9:52 PM Post #6,878 of 11,661
F7200, F4100, F3100 are extremely underwhelming when being compared to the Heaven Series.

Feb 18, 2017 at 11:48 PM Post #6,879 of 11,661
F7200, F4100, F3100 are extremely underwhelming when being compared to the Heaven Series.

They are smooth sounding. That's probably why the details are smoothed out. The Heaven Series is probably more analytical sounding.

Feb 19, 2017 at 1:41 AM Post #6,880 of 11,661
They are smooth sounding. That's probably why the details are smoothed out. The Heaven Series is probably more analytical sounding.
not at all. Heaven Series is smooth sounding Heaven 8 for example. Try the entire range of Heaven Series and FibassT/Lab1/Lab2 and you will know how bad sounding the F series is

Feb 19, 2017 at 1:43 AM Post #6,881 of 11,661
not at all. Heaven Series is smooth sounding Heaven 8 for example. Try the entire range of Heaven Series and FibassT/Lab1/Lab2 and you will know how bad sounding the F series is

Oh. Well the F Series are the best sounding IEMs I have. They make my other IEMs sound cramped and hazy by comparison.

Feb 19, 2017 at 1:44 AM Post #6,882 of 11,661
Oh. Well the F Series are the best sounding IEMs I have. They make my other IEMs sound cramped and hazy by comparison.
i guess you havent explored deep enough into this iem game :p more stuffs await u!

Feb 19, 2017 at 1:46 AM Post #6,883 of 11,661
i guess you havent explored deep enough into this earphone game :p more stuffs await u!

I don't think I'll get to explore deeper. I got the F Series for free. I don't think I'll get an opportunity like that again.

Feb 19, 2017 at 2:37 AM Post #6,884 of 11,661
I think it is a bit subjective to say that one headphone sounds a lot better then the other since its about what you personally like. I will take my chance to listen to the Heavens at one point but at the moment i am satisfied with them.

Feb 19, 2017 at 2:58 AM Post #6,885 of 11,661
I got heaven vi ,vii and f3100
Vi and vii are completely different. Vi is rather smooth, intimate with good bass and warm mids.
Vii is clearer, more expensive soundstage ,less bass and generally less warm.
F3100 is like a baby vii
It seems that f3100 are the most forgiving of the 3 new F. In that case I would not like f4/f7 for sure
Matter of preferences
I understood viii is more like the vi in term of signature (warm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back