Final Audio Design Heaven IV
May 27, 2012 at 3:22 AM Post #166 of 268
bass wise they both are equal level,
GR07 provide cleaner and more balance sounding, with nice accuracy.
Heaven IV offer more fun listening, it has smoother mid, musicality and aggressive forward treble/mid then GR07.

If you prefer clinical, clean listening, GR07 is a good choice.
If you prefer fun, exiting listening, Heaven IV will be my recommendation. 

However, if for a direct comparison between sound, i will suggest Final Audio Adagio V, it sounded very close to GR07, while Heaven IV is more opposite comparison. 

May 27, 2012 at 3:29 AM Post #167 of 268
Quote:
bass wise they both are equal level,
GR07 provide cleaner and more balance sounding, with nice accuracy.
Heaven IV offer more fun listening, it has smoother mid, musicality and aggressive forward treble/mid then GR07.

If you prefer clinical, clean listening, GR07 is a good choice.
If you prefer fun, exiting listening, Heaven IV will be my recommendation. 

However, if for a direct comparison between sound, i will suggest Final Audio Adagio V, it sounded very close to GR07, while Heaven IV is more opposite comparison. 

well im a basshead,but i do also prefer more details

do you think atrios m5/m8 mg7 suits me?or is there any other that is better than atrios ?

May 27, 2012 at 5:28 AM Post #168 of 268
Quote:
well im a basshead,but i do also prefer more details

do you think atrios m5/m8 mg7 suits me?or is there any other that is better than atrios ?

I personally don't think the Heaven IV will satisfy a basshead. The GR-07 could, though. 

The Atrio m5 has quite a lot of bass, but when it comes to detail, it doesn't come close to the Heaven IV or GR-07. 

May 27, 2012 at 1:27 PM Post #173 of 268
Quote:

+3... the Atrio m5 w/MG7 transducer would be my de facto suggestion for anyone who's a self-reported basshead. If they would only change the hideous exterior, I'd actually buy a pair...

I'm listening to the M5 right now, and I honestly don't think it's a basshead IEM. It has only a little more rumble than the GR07, but the GR07 is livelier in the mids and highs and gives a more engaging experience, even in genres like dubstep and trance. I wouldn't recommend the M5 over something like the TF10 or CKM50.

May 27, 2012 at 11:45 PM Post #177 of 268
Quote:
  To be really honest, atrio isnt really a basshead IEM, but it's a sub-bass monster, for sure. At least it's a proven fact that a few bassheads were not happy with their bass, but were happy with the sub bass.

I guess my inner basshead gets satisfied by copious amounts of sub-bass rather than mid-bass. The atrio is one of the few that do that for me.

May 28, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #178 of 268
Wonder when Final Audio will get around to making a bass head IEM?
What? My question is sort of back on topic.

May 28, 2012 at 12:05 AM Post #179 of 268
Quote:
Wonder when Final Audio will get around to making a bass head IEM?

What? My question is sort of back on topic.

The Adagio II/III are the closest to FAD making a 'basshead' IEM, though I can't say that they are bona-fide basshead earphones. FAD seems to concentrate more on a healthy amount of mid-bass and stopping there. It'd certainly be interesting if they attempted to make a product geared toward prodigious bass response though.

May 28, 2012 at 12:53 AM Post #180 of 268
Yeap, Adagio 2 & 3 are more focusing on heavy bass, for the price it is actually quite surprising, while the Adagio V is more towards clean, detail type, i would say more on tradition sound, while Heaven IV, PF series are more uniquely designed. 

i did have a review on adagio 2 and V thou, can have a look if you are interested for final audio design line.
Be in mind i'm still new in review products >.<.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back