Final Audio Design Heaven IV
Apr 11, 2012 at 8:36 AM Post #4 of 268
I have held them at e-earphones (in Akihabara), but never heard them. I really really really want to check them out. Maybe if I get off work early tomorrow I'll do that and report back. Pray that I get off before 7, otherwise I can't make it to e-earphones in time.

Apr 11, 2012 at 9:06 AM Post #6 of 268
BA driver?
All it says is "original custom driver" lol. It says it uses BAM at the top but they've used that with dynamics too...

Anyone read better than I do?

Nevermind. Right above that it says it's a BA lol.

Apr 11, 2012 at 10:36 AM Post #11 of 268

Quote:
BA driver?
All it says is "original custom driver" lol. It says it uses BAM at the top but they've used that with dynamics too...
Anyone read better than I do?
Nevermind. Right above that it says it's a BA lol.

It says "Balancing Air Movement" in the description, does that mean moving armature?

Quote:
I'll be meeting the Final Audio guys at the headphone show. I'll give some impressions then. They look comfortable and the price isn't too bad.

Looking forward to your impressions

Apr 11, 2012 at 11:24 AM Post #12 of 268

Quote:
I'll be meeting the Final Audio guys at the headphone show. I'll give some impressions then. They look comfortable and the price isn't too bad.

Interesting looking forward your impressions as well

Apr 11, 2012 at 11:26 AM Post #13 of 268
Those look like Etymotics, I'm not going to lie...  As always with Final Audio, they look beautiful...

These on the otherhand look like eyecandy more than they look like headphones.  For those have have dreamed of gold-plated headphones, this is as close as you're probably going to get :p Do I read dual drivers in the specs (40 and 8)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back