Final Audio Design Heaven IV
Apr 11, 2012 at 11:43 AM Post #16 of 268

Quote:
LOL, naw, monster would use plastic to reduce costs :p 

LOLx so true but rather I believe monster they jerk up the price alot here... overrated and not worth their price tag

Apr 11, 2012 at 11:45 AM Post #17 of 268

Quote:
LOLx so true but rather I believe monster they jerk up the price alot here... overrated and not worth their price tag

Price will be up there, but if you actually get a glimpse of their headphones, they aren't too overpriced.  Most of them are priced fine, it's just that the Beats line has forced Monster into a nose dive.  Something like the Gratitude is worth the money in terms of sound...  If only they were comfortable :p

Apr 11, 2012 at 12:03 PM Post #18 of 268

Quote:
Price will be up there, but if you actually get a glimpse of their headphones, they aren't too overpriced.  Most of them are priced fine, it's just that the Beats line has forced Monster into a nose dive.  Something like the Gratitude is worth the money in terms of sound...  If only they were comfortable :p

True, I also get confused sometimes.... between monster and beats line. I remember going to Thailand I see alot of Beats Pro line.... the moment I see those.... I was like why are they so expensive...

Apr 11, 2012 at 1:13 PM Post #19 of 268

Quote:
It says "Balancing Air Movement" in the description, does that mean moving armature?

No, it's their own thing, which seems to have been more along the lines of a vented balanced armature... does anyone see any vents on these or know exactly what the deal is with the BAM?

Apr 19, 2012 at 4:32 AM Post #20 of 268
     Quote:
I have held them at e-earphones (in Akihabara), but never heard them. I really really really want to check them out. Maybe if I get off work early tomorrow I'll do that and report back. Pray that I get off before 7, otherwise I can't make it to e-earphones in time.

Quote:
I'll be meeting the Final Audio guys at the headphone show. I'll give some impressions then. They look comfortable and the price isn't too bad.

OMG SHIGZEO IS BACK.

Apr 19, 2012 at 4:37 AM Post #21 of 268
      Quote:
No, it's their own thing, which seems to have been more along the lines of a vented balanced armature... does anyone see any vents on these or know exactly what the deal is with the BAM?

heavenc_07.jpg

heavenSC_BA-SS_b.jpg

Apr 19, 2012 at 10:52 AM Post #22 of 268
Oooo, thanks. Sadly though, It seems like every day I come across another reason why I shouldn't have stopped learning Japanese. Anyone care to give a quick summary?

Apr 20, 2012 at 3:24 AM Post #23 of 268

Quote:

Woot JABEN rocks I audition this earpiece already, I am not a pro in this line but it sound signature seems weird to me... I do not really like it that much...  back to vwinter, are there vents ? I did not see any of it during audition, it so much bigger than HF5, have difficulties putting the piece nice and fit... not for people who have small canal 

Apr 20, 2012 at 4:28 AM Post #24 of 268
"Balancing Air Movement", I don't trust marketing guff that makes a little altercation to existing technology and tries to talk like it is reinventing the wheel.

Apr 20, 2012 at 4:58 AM Post #25 of 268

Quote:
"Balancing Air Movement", I don't trust marketing guff that makes a little altercation to existing technology and tries to talk like it is reinventing the wheel.

True, especially too much term being used... such as what is  Balancing Air Movement sounds the same to me as moving transducer( balance armature) that ortofon e-q7/q5. They should write out something more of a proof concept where it tells people how exactly this is going to improve the older technology... In fact I do not have high hope for that change especially technology such as dynamic / balance armature has a long history.

Apr 20, 2012 at 5:14 AM Post #27 of 268

Quote:
 They should write out something more of a proof concept where it tells people how exactly this is going to improve the older technology...

They've already surpassed the older technology (Etymotic ER-4S / Knowles ED-29689).

Apr 20, 2012 at 5:59 AM Post #28 of 268
Quote:

They're not claiming to reinvent the wheel. They're just making it their mantra to have their earphones sound more open that typical BA earphones.

Apr 20, 2012 at 6:13 AM Post #29 of 268

Quote:

They've already surpassed the older technology (Etymotic ER-4S / Knowles ED-29689).

O.o serious ? So does this means that they have perform better than ER-4S ?

Quote:

They're not claiming to reinvent the wheel. They're just making it their mantra to have their earphones sound more open that typical BA earphones.

Care to elaborate more about typical BA earphones which are you referring ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back