FiiO M11Pro | Dual AK4497 | THX AAA 78 Headpone Amp | 5.15" 18:9 720P | Exynos 7872 | 3G Ram+64G Rom |
Oct 15, 2019 at 11:10 AM Post #436 of 1,931
Haha, if a better one comes along i'll be all over it. UAPP would get more airtime too if the developer supported other purchase methods other than google services. He completely refuses to support anything else, bizarre when you see a ton of requests asking for it.

Oct 15, 2019 at 11:13 AM Post #437 of 1,931
Haha, if a better one comes along i'll be all over it. UAPP would get more airtime too if the developer supported other purchase methods other than google services. He completely refuses to support anything else, bizarre when you see a ton of requests asking for it.
Sounds like an opening for you to "help" them out for a large fee??

Oct 15, 2019 at 1:11 PM Post #439 of 1,931
Oct 15, 2019 at 1:15 PM Post #441 of 1,931
No, not mine, sorry. I just found it online searching for M11 Pro. Ordered mine last week but it will take a month to get to me in Brazil!
It said this "longer battery life". I didnt notice a longer battery life.

Oct 15, 2019 at 1:27 PM Post #443 of 1,931
“Close to sound of ak sr15”
Really? Why don’t he compare it with iPod...
Yeah "For FiiO, this player marks a new level of achievement. Track for track, note for note, the M11 Pro comes incredibly close to the sound of more expensive players – like the AK SR15 or even the Cayin N6 II."

Oct 15, 2019 at 1:53 PM Post #445 of 1,931
@jmills8 and what do you think of this dap?
comparing to n6-2 or may be u8 or may be smth else...
You owned a lot of.
In terms of sq of course.
Its a neutral detailed dap that isnt cold flat sounding. In my case I only played music I put in the dap. I had no issues. Plus for on the go its the best. Comparing to the N6II its not fair cause that dap isnt just one dap. Right now its two different daps cause it has modules that have different motherboards , dacs , amps. The N8 is a different beast and price range.

Oct 15, 2019 at 2:46 PM Post #447 of 1,931
Its a neutral detailed dap that isnt cold flat sounding. In my case I only played music I put in the dap. I had no issues. Plus for on the go its the best. Comparing to the N6II its not fair cause that dap isnt just one dap. Right now its two different daps cause it has modules that have different motherboards , dacs , amps. The N8 is a different beast and price range.
But the level of m11 pro close to n6-2?
And (I hope) far from sr15?

Oct 15, 2019 at 3:14 PM Post #448 of 1,931
The first, I think, review is up!
https://majorhifi.com/fiio-m11-pro-review/
Enjoy!
This is as far as I got:

“Firing this bad boy up, I’m impressed by the snappy and smooth loading. Compared to the lower-tier M11, the Pro feels like an oiled-up cheetah. Even downloading Tidal is a breeze, taking just a few seconds before I’m ready to rock out to some MQA.”

Seriously? Did this reviewer ever use the M11? The M11 and Pro share EXACTLY THE SAME SoC and RAM. They have EXACTLY THE SAME UI and performance. And last time I checked, the M11 Pro only supports Tidal via FiiO Music, so unless they reviewer means ‘first unfold MQA via Tidal app software’, he/she doesn’t have a clue what’s going on.

Pity really. I’ll wait for the real reviewers to start publishing, not these shill sites.

Oct 15, 2019 at 4:09 PM Post #449 of 1,931
But the level of m11 pro close to n6-2?
And (I hope) far from sr15?

I suppose that m11 pro has a different sound signature to cayin n6ii. Probable more neutral than n6ii which has this typical warm cayin house sound even when the amp in n6ii is a ss amp. In case of THX I refer to the THX AAA 789, which is a neutral sounding amp. You can read this in every review. I´m looking forward to see what Fiio can achieve with M15/M15 pro. As I`ve first saw a few years ago a fiio dap, I thought they were just cheap ipod clones from china. I was critical about them. Nowadays they are hard to beat especially for their good price quality.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2019 at 4:33 PM Post #450 of 1,931
I just did an A-B comparison between my Sony 1A and the Pro, and the Pro beats it hands down. The 1A has better timber, but falls short everywhere else. I put the pro between A&K 1000M and 1000SPK. Certainly better than the se100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back