[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jun 10, 2019 at 1:29 PM Post #2,581 of 9,288
I went full tilt and got a set of u12t's and my fh5's are just sitting in a box now, really gotta sell them or something haha.

Jun 10, 2019 at 1:29 PM Post #2,582 of 9,288
Two kids, low paying job, mortgage, M11. Life goes on, eh?

You might be on an untapped gold mine get them kids working like its 1850 and boom DAP money, oh sorry wife just said we cant do this.

Scratch that one Juj

Jun 10, 2019 at 1:33 PM Post #2,583 of 9,288
I went full tilt and got a set of u12t's and my fh5's are just sitting in a box now, really gotta sell them or something haha.

Oft thats sort of spend that I hear " JESUS CHRIST" by a gospel choir as I look at the cost (9 times the FH5) wipe down the coffee spluter as well, LUSH I bet tho

Juj

Jun 10, 2019 at 1:47 PM Post #2,587 of 9,288
If you don't care about the things that make a DAP an audiophile product and only give a damn about Bluetooth, I have the perfect device for you.

An Android phone. And yes, it has that LDAC you seem to love so much, as well as gapless/replaygain/whatever else you want if you have the right app. Really not sure why you decided to get an M11 if you're just going to strictly use Bluetooth.
Nope! I don't use smart phones...in addition which phone has two SD card slots; a form factor 4-5 inch and a long battery time? You are funny guys. I can see members with SBC crap headphones without any information about BT, amp and other things....
I'm happy with my M11. Respect that, man!

That's the reason why the FiiO app is the same crap as @M7 & M9. Catch the guys with marketing bla bla about "balanced out", "superb HiRes codecs" and other funny things, but the app cannot simple things....

Jun 10, 2019 at 1:53 PM Post #2,588 of 9,288
Nope! I don't use smart phones...in addition which phone has two SD card slots; a form factor 4-5 inch and a long battery time? You are funny guys. I can see members with SBC crap headphones without any information about BT, amp and other things....

That's the reason why the FiiO app is the same crap as @M7 & M9. Catch the guys with marketing bla bla about "balanced out", "superb HiRes codecs" and other funny things, but the app cannot simple things....

Um yeah.....

Jun 10, 2019 at 2:02 PM Post #2,589 of 9,288
Update on qobuz app.
Did a fresh install of everything it work to the point that some albums would not import completely and choke up the qobuz app.
Afther 2 days of difficult import now holding 66 albums the time that an album starts playing is 10 minutes or longer.
Has anyone this same problem?

Jun 10, 2019 at 2:02 PM Post #2,590 of 9,288
I think if anyone will make Google playstore available in Fiio M11 this could be killer of all other DAPs in game because of amazing price and value. I hope somebody will create firmware with Google services like Ibasso DX220 have now. Does anyone have Fiio M11 using Tidal and some DAC to have final unfolding? Is MQA in Tidal app working without external DAC for first stage of unfolding? Anyone knows ?

Jun 10, 2019 at 2:06 PM Post #2,591 of 9,288
I think if anyone will make Google playstore available in Fiio M11 this could be killer of all other DAPs in game because of amazing price and value. I hope somebody will create firmware with Google services like Ibasso DX220 have now. Does anyone have Fiio M11 using Tidal and some DAC to have final unfolding? Is MQA in Tidal app working without external DAC for first stage of unfolding? Anyone knows ?

Hello xkoo I can tell you that Tidal does the first unfold on the m11.

Jun 10, 2019 at 2:26 PM Post #2,592 of 9,288

sorry, man. I don't use smartphones....The M11 is the deal, not the 300 without any support by Sony! It's a shame....
How do you even get by if you don't own a smartphone? Not even related to the thread topic, but you should actually get one for convience's sake, and use it for music while you're at it. It's not like phones with 5 inch displays with long battery life don't exist. You probably won't find dual SD slots, but if you have the money to spend on an M11 (which you probably shouldn't have done), spend it towards a larger micro SD card instead. The ZX300 is perfectly fine. If anyone, you're most likely the least informed here, which is the real shame.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2019 at 2:26 PM Post #2,593 of 9,288
That is very good news! now other question I forgot offline mode is working I guess,but it working as should be? I mean that it doesn't down sampling original MQA.

Jun 10, 2019 at 2:37 PM Post #2,594 of 9,288
That is very good news! now other question I forgot offline mode is working I guess,but it working as should be? I mean that it doesn't down sampling original MQA.

They still show as Master in offline mode.

Jun 10, 2019 at 2:44 PM Post #2,595 of 9,288
They still show as Master in offline mode.
This I am sure they do, but they could down sample and only to known it for sure is to either have some add-on which will show sample rate or external DAC that could show if they working accordingly. So I need some MQA lover with Fiio M11 and external DAC MQA compatible which can be used as last unfold to let me know please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back