[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Oct 22, 2019 at 2:16 AM Post #7,036 of 9,288
Do not get it. I like to have all my Streamed music on the go when walking my dog or going on travels. And obviously one device is very practical for this. Tried e.g. iPhone with iFi DAC but it is just too unpractical. I love the sound of my Sony NW-ZX2 but it is just too old now for Qobuz streaming etc.
I was also ‘married’ to an iPhone for a long time, but seriously considering switching to an Android phone after my positive experience with the M11. You should check out the LG V-series: Sabre 9028 dacs and high impedance output support. Won’t sound as good as a dedicated dap, but for streaming music it should be more than ideal.

Oct 22, 2019 at 2:53 AM Post #7,038 of 9,288
Oct 22, 2019 at 3:48 AM Post #7,039 of 9,288
I got in touch with Amazon support because I wanted my money back for the HD music subscription, they replied with this, maybe if enough of us do it they will fix it.

1. Launch the Amazon Music app.
2. Select "Settings" from the menu.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the "Settings" screen, then tap the “Version” row 5 times. You'll see a message confirming that “logging has been turned on.”
4. Try to recreate the problem or issue you've been experiencing. If you can, repeat the steps you took when you first came across it. This helps make sure as much information as possible is saved to the log files.
5. Select "Settings" from the menu, then select “Email Debug Log." Describe the problem you've been experiencing in the "Give feedback about this app" section, and select "Send" when you're done.

This sends an email to our technical team with your description of the issue, along with your log files.

Oct 22, 2019 at 4:42 AM Post #7,041 of 9,288
I got in touch with Amazon support because I wanted my money back for the HD music subscription, they replied with this, maybe if enough of us do it they will fix it.

1. Launch the Amazon Music app.
2. Select "Settings" from the menu.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the "Settings" screen, then tap the “Version” row 5 times. You'll see a message confirming that “logging has been turned on.”
4. Try to recreate the problem or issue you've been experiencing. If you can, repeat the steps you took when you first came across it. This helps make sure as much information as possible is saved to the log files.
5. Select "Settings" from the menu, then select “Email Debug Log." Describe the problem you've been experiencing in the "Give feedback about this app" section, and select "Send" when you're done.

This sends an email to our technical team with your description of the issue, along with your log files.
Thanks for sharing the information.

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Oct 22, 2019 at 3:04 PM Post #7,042 of 9,288
FYI, I've been doing the "trick" with 24/96 kHz files and HiBy. Start HiBY, play a file. Pause. Launch Amazon HD app. Play anything. Usually works first time. Amazon reports when you touch the HD or ULTRAHD icon that the device is capable of 24/96 kHz, but it still only plays at a max of 24/48 kHz. Same as my LG V20.
Sounds pretty darn good though. But it's not up to TIDAL MQA yet.

Oct 22, 2019 at 5:15 PM Post #7,043 of 9,288
FYI, I've been doing the "trick" with 24/96 kHz files and HiBy. Start HiBY, play a file. Pause. Launch Amazon HD app. Play anything. Usually works first time. Amazon reports when you touch the HD or ULTRAHD icon that the device is capable of 24/96 kHz, but it still only plays at a max of 24/48 kHz. Same as my LG V20.
Sounds pretty darn good though. But it's not up to TIDAL MQA yet.

Interesting my Amazon app says that the FiiO is only able of 24 bit and 88.2 kHz. Why is yours showing 24/96?

Oct 22, 2019 at 6:37 PM Post #7,044 of 9,288
Here we go. Install 16.3.2 just out from Amazon on apkpure. Get a 24/192 kHz file. If you don't have one
http://www.lindberg.no/hires/test/2L-082_stereo-192kHz_01.flac
Open in HiBy play a few seconds. Pause. Open Amazon HD app. Go to best of ultra HD play list. Play ELO Mr. Blue Sky.
Click on the ultra HD icon to see what the track quality, device capability and current playing at : all 24/192 kHz
Bingo!

Oct 22, 2019 at 6:43 PM Post #7,045 of 9,288
Here we go. Install 16.3.2 just out from Amazon on apkpure. Get a 24/192 kHz file. If you don't have one
http://www.lindberg.no/hires/test/2L-082_stereo-192kHz_01.flac
Open in HiBy play a few seconds. Pause. Open Amazon HD app. Go to best of ultra HD play list. Play ELO Mr. Blue Sky.
Click on the ultra HD icon to see what the track quality, device capability and current playing at : all 24/192 kHz
Bingo!
Can confirm the above works

thanks a bunch!

Oct 23, 2019 at 12:24 AM Post #7,047 of 9,288
Oct 23, 2019 at 7:05 AM Post #7,048 of 9,288
I bought it from their site. Through google chrome on fiio m11. Then I downloaded the application again from their site. In the app itself you go to the settings - already purchase it. There you enter the email you used to sign up for their site at the time of purchase. You also enter the order number from the email. And you're ready.

Oct 23, 2019 at 7:18 AM Post #7,049 of 9,288
I will look at these options thanks for your help.
Tried complete M11 reset with cards out. No use still out of sequence. I can't understand how the tags can be wrong when they show correctly everywhere else. It's the name of the folder ie Artist that is the name of the folder so they should be no reason that they are wrong. Must be the Fiio music app?? Stil puzzled, I will email support see if they know. Thanks again for your suggestion.

Oct 23, 2019 at 11:19 AM Post #7,050 of 9,288
I have probably a dumb question.

I recently bought a pair of Sony MDR-1A-m2. They are awesome. But I didn’t want to take them to work as I normally want to use my bluetooth ath m50x-bt

Well I grabbed the balanced cable form instead of the normal one I use accidentally and I used them with the m50x with the player.

it sounded good. I know it’s not a balanced set of cans and it’s not balanced but My question is, will it damage the headphones or the m11 if I continue to do it.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back