1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11-Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by FiiO, Mar 19, 2019.
Tags:
First

Back
433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442
444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453
Next

Last
  1. peter1480
    Sony xperia tablet android 7.1.1 Deep Purple in a mixture of Ultra HD and HD over WiFi. I do not have any other daps than Fiio, but it is only the Fiios that it will not run on.
    20190922_114749.jpg

2. officerdibble
    Not able to test any other DAPs. Affects all bit rates.

3. gLer
    Until we can verify if it does or doesn't work with other DAPs we can't point fingers at FiiO. If it does indeed work with other DAPs, then we have an issue.

4. Renpetra
    Yes you can store all formats on the sd card.

I have bin using the app but not reliable the hole time a lot of no playing the downloaded music spontanius reboots hangs etc etc.

I am using only the fiio app for the moment now.

5. punkman
    Can't confirm myself. but according to the Activio ct10 thread Amazon HD works on it.

6. peter1480
    I asked on the DX220 thread someone said it works but is not showing the correct bit rate.

7. Mybutthurts
    Amazon app now updated to vers 16.2.4

And it now works on my Moto g5...

I don't have my M11 to hand to see if new version works or if it available via apkpure.

If anyone can check it out.

8. peter1480
    16.2.4 is not working on x7ii or M11 but works on all the other devices I have.

Mybutthurts likes this.
  9. altoas
    16.2.4. is not working on the Fiio x5iii.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  10. gLer
    At least we know it’s not only an M11 issue. I can only think it has something to do with the Android version/s and/or Amazon itself. Let’s see how this plays out. I’m just a spectator because Amazon isn’t available in my country.

11. Fishdo
    After reading much of this thread over the weekend I decided to go for the M11 and have just placed my order..., I had been considering the M9 but for the sake of £100 extra I went with the M11... The seller (AliExpress) also threw in a leather case and Sansdisk 64Gb... out of all the sellers I contacted the one I ordered from was the most helpful and cheapest...

I’m now going to spend the next week wondering if I’ve spent too much or if I should have bought something else.... or a myriad of other questions!!

I know the M11 Pro is out in next few days or so but I was at the absolute top of my budget so even if it was out now I still would not have bought it....

Thanks for all the great information on this thread guys ...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

WWG1WGA

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  12. gLer
    Welcome to the club! You won't regret it. The M11 is a superb DAP, much better and more usable than the extra £100 over the M9 would suggest. Sure there's the M11 Pro, then the M15... it never ends, but it's also much more expensive. Stick to your budget and rather spend more on good IEMs that make an ever bigger different to SQ.

PS. Great win against the Mancs yesterday!

Fishdo likes this.
  13. Fishdo
    Thanks mate...

I think the only thing I was ummin & aghrrin about was the Bluetooth being 4.2 .... but truth is I only use BT for quick trips out... other wise it’s always wired....

I did read on here that a few guys found the Fiio FH? ‘s to be a good match with the M11... sort of ‘greater than the sum of its parts’

Right now I have a set of RHA T20 buds (from the wireless model) which I use with a Linum G2 Bax cable... and some other cheaper cables like yinyoo TRN etc

I am waiting on pre order for the LCDi3’s... I did have some iSine 20’s but sold them.

Great day out yesterday... first time since the Boleyn I actually expected we could get a result rather than just hoping for one... definitely had some luck but we made that unlike Manure games before when they had all the luck!! :wink:

gLer likes this.
  14. kalmira
    Hello everyone, I am a happy user of a Fiio M11, and I prefer the silicone case instead of the leather case.

I would like to have a second silicone case, but Fiio does not sell it.

If anyone is interested, I could send the money equivalent to a SK-M11 leather case in exchange for a silicone one in good condition.

15. Fishdo
    Is the silicon case the one that comes with the M11?

If so I’d trade you mine mate

Cheers

First

Back
433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442
444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453
Next

Last