[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Sep 22, 2019 at 8:34 AM Post #6,631 of 9,288
Has anyone checked it on another dap, like HiBy or iBasso? If it works there, it’s a FiiO and/or Android 7 limitation.

Edit: does all music not play or just the HD stuff?

Not able to test any other DAPs. Affects all bit rates.

Sep 22, 2019 at 9:08 AM Post #6,633 of 9,288
Hi

Any know if you can import music to your offline map in 24bit 96khz with qobuz on M11 ? On M9 you cant because CPU dont got power for it. Max is CD 16bit 44khz on M9 you can get 24bit 96khz on wifi but when you import it go to be Mp3 or cd

Yes you can store all formats on the sd card.

I have bin using the app but not reliable the hole time a lot of no playing the downloaded music spontanius reboots hangs etc etc.

I am using only the fiio app for the moment now.

Sep 22, 2019 at 9:33 AM Post #6,635 of 9,288
Until we can verify if it does or doesn't work with other DAPs we can't point fingers at FiiO. If it does indeed work with other DAPs, then we have an issue.

I asked on the DX220 thread someone said it works but is not showing the correct bit rate.

Sep 22, 2019 at 12:10 PM Post #6,639 of 9,288
16.2.4. is not working on the Fiio x5iii.
At least we know it’s not only an M11 issue. I can only think it has something to do with the Android version/s and/or Amazon itself. Let’s see how this plays out. I’m just a spectator because Amazon isn’t available in my country.

Sep 23, 2019 at 8:57 AM Post #6,640 of 9,288
After reading much of this thread over the weekend I decided to go for the M11 and have just placed my order..., I had been considering the M9 but for the sake of £100 extra I went with the M11... The seller (AliExpress) also threw in a leather case and Sansdisk 64Gb... out of all the sellers I contacted the one I ordered from was the most helpful and cheapest...

I’m now going to spend the next week wondering if I’ve spent too much or if I should have bought something else.... or a myriad of other questions!!

I know the M11 Pro is out in next few days or so but I was at the absolute top of my budget so even if it was out now I still would not have bought it....

Thanks for all the great information on this thread guys ...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

WWG1WGA

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2019 at 9:02 AM Post #6,641 of 9,288
After reading much of this thread over the weekend I decided to go for the M11 and have just placed my order..., I had been considering the M9 but for the sake of £100 extra I went with the M11... The seller (AliExpress) also threw in a leather case and Sansdisk 64Gb... out of all the sellers I contacted the one I ordered from was the most helpful and cheapest...

I’m now going to spend the next week wondering if I’ve spent too much or if I should have bought something else.... or a myriad of other questions!!

I know the M11 Pro is out in next few days or so but I was at the absolute top of my budget so even if it was out now I still would not have bought it....

Thanks for all the great information on this thread guys ...

WWG1WGA
Welcome to the club! You won't regret it. The M11 is a superb DAP, much better and more usable than the extra £100 over the M9 would suggest. Sure there's the M11 Pro, then the M15... it never ends, but it's also much more expensive. Stick to your budget and rather spend more on good IEMs that make an ever bigger different to SQ.

PS. Great win against the Mancs yesterday!

Sep 23, 2019 at 10:02 AM Post #6,642 of 9,288
Welcome to the club! You won't regret it.

PS. Great win against the Mancs yesterday!

Thanks mate...

I think the only thing I was ummin & aghrrin about was the Bluetooth being 4.2 .... but truth is I only use BT for quick trips out... other wise it’s always wired....

I did read on here that a few guys found the Fiio FH? ‘s to be a good match with the M11... sort of ‘greater than the sum of its parts’

Right now I have a set of RHA T20 buds (from the wireless model) which I use with a Linum G2 Bax cable... and some other cheaper cables like **** TRN etc

I am waiting on pre order for the LCDi3’s... I did have some iSine 20’s but sold them.

Great day out yesterday... first time since the Boleyn I actually expected we could get a result rather than just hoping for one... definitely had some luck but we made that unlike Manure games before when they had all the luck!! :wink:

Sep 23, 2019 at 10:10 AM Post #6,643 of 9,288
Hello everyone, I am a happy user of a Fiio M11, and I prefer the silicone case instead of the leather case.

I would like to have a second silicone case, but Fiio does not sell it.

If anyone is interested, I could send the money equivalent to a SK-M11 leather case in exchange for a silicone one in good condition.

Sep 23, 2019 at 10:45 AM Post #6,644 of 9,288
Hello everyone, I am a happy user of a Fiio M11, and I prefer the silicone case instead of the leather case.

I would like to have a second silicone case, but Fiio does not sell it.

If anyone is interested, I could send the money equivalent to a SK-M11 leather case in exchange for a silicone one in good condition.

Is the silicon case the one that comes with the M11?

If so I’d trade you mine mate

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back