FiiO is Giving Out 2 Free K3 Headphone Amplifier & USB-C DAC! Wanna win one? Simply reply to this thread on/before 12.12!
Dec 5, 2018 at 10:24 PM Post #121 of 242
Fiio? Let me tell you, I am still using a D03K on my daughter's computer to her Powered Speakers.

Her only being 14 y/o, she can already tell the difference in sound and quality when I unhook the Fiio and go from her computer to the speakers direct.

I am hoping that this is the start of another audiophile. I do need to get my HE400i back from her one day.....LOL

Fiio shows quality and craftsmanship for a low cost. Lost cost does not mean cheap materials. I find Fiio to be really great value for the $$

Dec 5, 2018 at 11:04 PM Post #124 of 242
Fiio e12 and hd 600 are a match made in heaven. Thqt bass boost is exactly in the right frequency range in exactly the amount that hd600 needs.

Dec 5, 2018 at 11:07 PM Post #125 of 242
Got an X3 when it came out. Loved it so much bought a 2nd one and sent it to be friend for his birth day. Since then I bought an X3ii, X5iii, X1, owned the E11 amp and A3 now with a E12A. Also got a FH5 earphone.

Eagerly awaiting FH7.

Dec 5, 2018 at 11:07 PM Post #126 of 242
I think fiio range of products makes all the other manufacturers of portable amps and dacs obsolete atleast for me as im someone who craves the most bang for the buck

Dec 6, 2018 at 1:34 AM Post #127 of 242
I've owned several FiiO products and enjoyed using them all! It started with an A5 amp for an old iPod of mine. After that, I've owned 2 FiiO DAPs, 2 FiiO IEMs (the FH5s I am still using today), and a FiiO K5 for when I owned my X7/X7 II. I'd love to try this out.

Dec 6, 2018 at 2:38 AM Post #128 of 242
Conocí FiiO después de leer infinidad de reseñas acerca de reproductores se alta fidelidad.

Mi primer compra fue un amplificador E6 y quedé sorprendido.

Mi segunda compra fue un X3 2da generación y por último un amplificador Q1, los cuales acompañan a unos audífonos Audio Technica ATH-M50X, los cuales me permiten escuchar la música de manera exquisita.

Acostumbraba usar marcas que en México eran reconocidas, después de utilizar FiiO, el estándar de calidad ha quedado muy alto, ahora disfruto realmente todos los elementos musicales, los felicito.

Saludos desde México.

Dec 6, 2018 at 4:41 AM Post #130 of 242
Hello!! I first came to know FiiO by accident. I was testing headphones in a local shop. And the owner left a fiio x5 gen 3 on the table to use with the headphones i was going to test on my phone. I tested it with the dap instead. Going back and forth from my phone and the dap i started to realise it sounded better on the dap and ended up buying the dap instead of the headphone so i could rush home and test it with my other gear. Ive never regret buying it, it was such a great replacement to my ipod touch and phone.

Dec 6, 2018 at 5:42 AM Post #133 of 242
Its awesome that you upgraded btr1k to accomodate usb dac too. Now its a bluetooth reciever and a starter dac amp for a price of 50$ its mindblowing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back