1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO is Giving Out 2 Free K3 Headphone Amplifier & USB-C DAC! Wanna win one? Simply reply to this thread on/before 12.12!

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by FiiO, Nov 30, 2018.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last
  1. najiro
    This is interesting. I came to know FiiO here at head-fi.org. It was the time I first experienced the superior sound quality of using a dedicated DAC/Amp for my desktop computer. I became interested in all the audiophile-grade stuff and there's where I found out about the brand and its products. Gladly recommended the FiiO X1 to my sister, she seems very happy with it. Looking forward to having a FiiO player of my own soon.

2. haoyuan
    would love to participate. I currently use many Fiio products, including X7II with AM3B, AM3A, K5, X1ii, K1, etc etc etc.

3. Kent0
    20180628_125750.jpg Long time Fiio lover here. Here's me rocking my X7 connected to an F5. Cheers!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    trellus likes this.
  4. xenithon
    Looking forward to adding the M9 DAP to my collection as the heart of my go-to portable rig.

5. DannyBai
    My first dac/amp was Fiio. Have owned too many Fiio equipment to name them all. Got to know the brand through Head-fi.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  6. RomDivina
    Thanks for accepting!

7. apostolis159
    For starters, thanks a lot for the giveaway!
    I found out about fiio some years ago, but back then I didn't know stuff about quality audio. Growing up, got my first "good" earphones this year, the FH1 and they blew me away!

8. nKw03L
    Well, Hi-quality Audio device is the best thing to help us enjoying best music

9. kiseki

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  10. Zerohour88
    How I learned about Fiio?

simple, a friend was using the Fiio X3ii who also gave me a taste of high-end audio. When he decided to upgrade, he also went for the Fiio X7ii instead of other models. Told me that despite the few complaints he had, Fiio made good enough products that he can look past it all.

heck, even ordered a Fiio F9 with the X7ii just because it was a bundle sale.

11. Bloopx3
    First Fiio i used was the X1. Pretty good and decent music player.

12. elafito
    Got my e10k and loving it since then.

13. a1966
    Hi, I came to know about Fiio while surfing for Hi res music player initially I was tilted towards Pioneer but after reading Fiio I bought Fiio X5 3rd gen. on 15th August 2018. Initially I used it with Sennheiser B T 4.40 Headphones, I was so much impressed with its quality that also I bought Fiio F9 earphones. I shall buy some more Fiio products in future.

14. Pro-Jules
    B7655DD0-6F47-4B5A-BBC2-04885C9D542B.jpeg Loving the M9

15. Messiah
    I first learned about Fiio from some review site since Fiio first started with the E3 amp. I've been a fan since then following up on their every development.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last