FiiO is Giving Out 2 Free K3 Headphone Amplifier & USB-C DAC! Wanna win one? Simply reply to this thread on/before 12.12!
Dec 6, 2018 at 10:20 AM Post #136 of 242
Sure, why not? I could use this! My first portable amp was a Fiio.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018 at 3:43 PM Post #137 of 242
After many years of only buying cheap $20 headphones I was convinced by a few friends to purchase something decent ATH-M50S. I was then told that I would need an amp to go with the headphones and everyone recommended the FiiO E11 as I was using a cellphone as my source. I had used the headphones for awhile before the E11 had come in and they were better sounding than the cheap ear buds but lacking. When the E11 arrived, I was blown away with the difference it made.

Fast forward a few years and I had somehow lost my E11 in a big move. Once I had settled, I purchased the E11K and have been very happy with it over the last few years.

Dec 6, 2018 at 10:28 PM Post #140 of 242
I learned about FiiO on Head-Fi and bought my first two FiiO products back on 15 December 2015, the E07K portable DAC/amp (which I loved for the tone controls particularly! very nice!) and the very tiny E06 portable amp, which I bought to boost volume for less sensitive headphones out of my iPhone (which back then still had a headphone jack, lol).

I loved those so much that two weeks later, I bought my first dedicated DAPs since I had a smartphone (long ago, I had a Creative ZEN and an iPod Classic): the FiiO M3 and FiiO X1 which I bought on 1 January 2016, from Amazon.

I still have my X1 today! :)

Dec 6, 2018 at 10:47 PM Post #141 of 242
The k3 looks gorgeous, its the best looking product yet, this and fa5 bring fiio into the best looking product designers category.

Dec 7, 2018 at 1:14 AM Post #146 of 242
I later bought the E18. Very nice little DAC/amp that also works OTG with my iPhone with CCK adapter. I lent that out to a friend but it’s so good I never got it back. :laughing:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back