Fiio E11
Oct 15, 2012 at 3:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Destiny520

New Head-Fier
Hi, I am a noobie about headphone, i want to ask u guys that is Fiio E11 a good choice to be with itouch 4? im using SE215 and Ue6000 right now.  i like to listen to all kind of songs as long as i think is good. 

Thanks! ^^

Oct 15, 2012 at 4:10 PM Post #2 of 11
Quote:
Hi, I am a noobie about headphone, i want to ask u guys that is Fiio E11 a good choice to be with iTouch 4? I'm using SE215 and Ue6000 right now.  i like to listen to all kind of songs as long as i think is good. 

Thanks! ^^

The SE215 are only 20-Ohm, so should be very easy for any portable audio player to drive.
The Ue6000 already comes with 2 AAA batteries installed to drive the headphones.
Apple products usually come with at least decent audio support.
So I can't see a good reason to get an add-on portable headphone amplifier.

Oct 15, 2012 at 4:13 PM Post #3 of 11
Quote:
Hi, I am a noobie about headphone, i want to ask u guys that is Fiio E11 a good choice to be with itouch 4? im using SE215 and Ue6000 right now.  i like to listen to all kind of songs as long as i think is good. 

Thanks! ^^

I think it may "open" things a little but seems like killing an ant with a hammer. If you want to try an amp, why not give the E6 a go first. Cheap, very good and you'll all but get your money back if you sell to upgrade in future.

Oct 28, 2012 at 8:55 AM Post #7 of 11
this is a great little amp for the money. It sounds great with the majority of apple product.

It does very well with my se315 and is able to provide much needed lower end when listening to music requiring a little kick.

The best experience I have had with this little amp is when paired with my Triple Fi 10's. it really brings the mids forward.

Oct 28, 2012 at 10:43 AM Post #8 of 11
i was disappointed by this Fiio E11 it sound too dark  and do not give some quality to my iphone
confused_face.gif

Oct 28, 2012 at 11:15 AM Post #9 of 11
Quote:
i was disappointed by this Fiio E11 it sound too dark  and do not give some quality to my iphone
confused_face.gif

You're not using the bass boost, are you?

Nov 5, 2012 at 7:27 AM Post #11 of 11
Quote:
I think it may "open" things a little but seems like killing an ant with a hammer. If you want to try an amp, why not give the E6 a go first. Cheap, very good and you'll all but get your money back if you sell to upgrade in future.

What if I have a headphone like AKG's K271 with 55ohm resistance?  Would this amp be a good portable choice for those cans with an iPhone/iPad/Mac?  Im looking to spend around $50 anyway.  I also have Zoro's but they are much lower (16 ohm).

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back