FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread
Jul 31, 2013 at 10:40 AM Post #888 of 1,676
Quote:
For me the combination works great. I mostly use AKG K601 phones (120 ohm) and there's plenty power to spare and the sound is good (IMO). I use J.River MC18 with WASAPI.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk 2

Reading that... I won´t ever need the E09K, even then I´m thinking about it.

Hehe! I know that feeling :D

Aug 1, 2013 at 11:31 AM Post #891 of 1,676
Quote:

You did a great job Panda, I bought it because of you! :)

I scour forums and reddit a lot. I like to think that my review was one of a few other reviews that helped people make an educated descision on whether to get the ANDES or not. I like to think that. It probably isn't as true, but hey, I can dream. 
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the compliments.

Aug 1, 2013 at 5:04 PM Post #892 of 1,676
Quote:
I scour forums and reddit a lot. I like to think that my review was one of a few other reviews that helped people make an educated descision on whether to get the ANDES or not. I like to think that. It probably isn't as true, but hey, I can dream. 
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the compliments.

Your review certainly helped me too in my decision. So a thank you from me too 
normal_smile .gif

Aug 3, 2013 at 7:43 PM Post #893 of 1,676
Quote:
Thank you friends for getting my review to 100k views! Glad I was able to help so many people!

Quote:

You did a great job Panda, I bought it because of you! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene
/img/forum/go_quote.gif
Your review certainly helped me too in my decision. So a thank you from me too 
normal_smile%20.gif

Yes, thanks Panda.  I've had mine for a while but recently started using it as a standalone dac as well, thanks to the L7.  Versatility at its finest...

Aug 4, 2013 at 5:59 AM Post #894 of 1,676
Yeah just updated my U.S. version of the Galaxy S3 to 4.1.2 with A&T and I see that USB Audio playback should work with external DACs. No OTG cable to test though

Aug 8, 2013 at 3:49 AM Post #896 of 1,676
Quote:
Excellent review. I read it and enjoyed doing it. Especially since I own myself E07k, E07k, A1 and Audioquest Forrest USB. I consider now purchasing Audioquest RCA cable for connecting E09k to A1.

Thank you very much! Audioquest cables are very good... but also expensive. I think that a less expensive Audioquest cable might work very well... but I don´t know the price you have in mind.

Just ordered Audioquest Evergreen 0.6m RCA-RCA cable for my E09k and A1.

Aug 8, 2013 at 7:45 AM Post #897 of 1,676
Hi all i got a problem:
I got a e07k with a LOD into the ipod 6g.
When i push down a little bit on the LOD connector i lose a channel.
This can be a problem on the ipod side or the LOD cable?

Thanks

Aug 8, 2013 at 11:52 AM Post #898 of 1,676
Quote:
Hi all i got a problem:
I got a e07k with a LOD into the ipod 6g.
When i push down a little bit on the LOD connector i lose a channel.
This can be a problem on the ipod side or the LOD cable?

Thanks

It's the LOD cable. When you push down on the rectangular portion, the pins on the LOD lift off from the pins on the iPod creating a loss of channel.

I had this happen to me with the iPod 2G. Previous iPod's didn't have the tight LOD fit that new iPods'/iPhones have. 

The L9 LOD would always wiggle and move while in the 2G, but the moment I connected the LOD to my 4S, it was tight, very tight. 

Aug 8, 2013 at 3:23 PM Post #899 of 1,676
Quote:
It's the LOD cable. When you push down on the rectangular portion, the pins on the LOD lift off from the pins on the iPod creating a loss of channel.

I had this happen to me with the iPod 2G. Previous iPod's didn't have the tight LOD fit that new iPods'/iPhones have. 

The L9 LOD would always wiggle and move while in the 2G, but the moment I connected the LOD to my 4S, it was tight, very tight. 

Thanks for your reply Mr Panda.
I got the L9, yes.
You know something that i can do to handle this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back