Try not to touch the LOD....?

Or use sstuff to try to secure it from moving

The problem is that the pocket is tight and touches the LOD :C

i'll try some tape inside...

Aug 8, 2013 at 3:45 PM Post #902 of 1,676
Quote:
The problem is that the pocket is tight and touches the LOD :C

i'll try some tape inside...

I had the same problem with tight pocket and walking pushes the LOD down.

It's best to buy a waist (belt attachable) baggie(like a cell phone waist case) to hold your kit

Aug 8, 2013 at 4:44 PM Post #903 of 1,676
Quote:
I had the same problem with tight pocket and walking pushes the LOD down.

It's best to buy a waist (belt attachable) baggie(like a cell phone waist case) to hold your kit

I got some tape on the upper portion oon the connector and it seems like it's ok now.
Btw this cannot be a final solution because the connector gets on and off for charge etc and the tape will slide off...
Btw i'm considering to sell the ipod and buy a FiiO X3/5 putting to work the e07k with the pc only.
I'm *already* sick of brick stacks

Aug 8, 2013 at 4:49 PM Post #904 of 1,676
Quote:
I got some tape on the upper portion oon the connector and it seems like it's ok now.
Btw this cannot be a final solution because the connector gets on and off for charge etc and the tape will slide off...
Btw i'm considering to sell the ipod and buy a FiiO X3/5 putting to work the e07k with the pc only.
I'm *already* sick of brick stacks

Yeah, the solution sucks for iPod's that don't have tight dock sections

Aug 17, 2013 at 5:22 PM Post #905 of 1,676
I just tried my FiiO E07k + E09k combo with my Nexus 7 (un-rooted) android tablet with USB Audio Recorder PRO trial app. And it worked. I played my flac files on Nexus 7 with FiiO. Of course I needed mini-USB OTG cable with which to connect the tablet to E09k.

The app can be found on Google play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.extreamsd.usbaudiorecorderpro&hl=fi There's a link to trial for testing.

The app supports 16-bit and/or 24-bit (depending on your device) and up to 192 kHz sample rate (depending on your audio device) with buffer size selection (1024 to 16384 frames)

With this success I ordered MiniX Neo x7 mini android PC: http://www.minix-europe.com/MiniX-NEO-X7-Android-42-Quad-Core-Smart-TV-Box_1

It's an inexpensive alternative to mini Windows 7/8 ITX PC desktop system.

Aug 19, 2013 at 2:06 AM Post #906 of 1,676
As I said in the note II forum, I can confirm both N7100 and SGH-T889 work flawlessly with the E07K. No app needed, all the sound redirected to the E07K. I'm pretty happy right now.

Aug 19, 2013 at 2:43 AM Post #908 of 1,676
T889 doesnt work for everyone. My self and a few others included.

A stupid question but, did you turn on this?:

By the way, I'm running Tweaked with Saber kernel though I don't think it should make a difference.

I found this phone to be very picky with the cables. You have to get the notification of USB connected on top.

Aug 19, 2013 at 9:42 AM Post #913 of 1,676
Yes, it works fine with tthe E7, and my ps3 controller. I think tmobile version needs to be rooted like yours to work. Another person that had theirs work was also rooted. You should post what rom/kernel ur using so ppl can DL it if they are willing.

Aug 19, 2013 at 11:35 AM Post #915 of 1,676
This is what you should see when the cable is connected. I tried it both with the Fiio and with an external USB memory and as soon as you connect the cable (just with the cable with nothing connected works as well), you should see the message:

I think this should happen with stock as well because if not that would mean you cannot use docks for listening to music, and that would be very weird. I might try the stock kernel during the evening to see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back