Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Apr 25, 2012 at 5:03 AM Post #91 of 6,413
^in the case that it's a school bus that's they way to go. I've hot agreeing you could be lucky and get them back. Do you not remember who was on the bus next to you etc. shoot em a txt they may have picked them up!

Apr 26, 2012 at 3:03 AM Post #99 of 6,413
Apr 26, 2012 at 7:17 AM Post #100 of 6,413
Hey guys long time lurker here. Just got done reading the other thread that got closed (no idea why). Any way i've just read about the 1.2 update and have a few questions to those that have ordered theirs.

Any info i should have for sending them out?
Would i still be able to update if they are second hand bought?

Asking these cause i've finally found some for sale pretty low on ebay with some extras that ain't from the opposite side of the earth, so not going to let them go. Just want to be able to update them if i don't like the sound.

edit: Reason to thread closure cleared up, thanks Currawong!

Apr 26, 2012 at 8:43 AM Post #102 of 6,413

Quote:
Hey guys long time lurker here. Just got done reading the other thread that got closed (no idea why). Any way i've just read about the 1.2 update and have a few questions to those that have ordered theirs.

Any info i should have for sending them out?
Would i still be able to update if they are second hand bought?

Asking these cause i've finally found some for sale pretty low on ebay with some extras that ain't from the opposite side of the earth, so not going to let them go. Just want to be able to update them if i don't like the sound.

edit: Reason to thread closure cleared up, thanks Currawong!

what is the rev on the ones on ebay?
And how much they going for :)?

EDIT:
And I'm sure you won't have a problem updating them - I would contact Dale, as Sonny said, just to be safe :)

wink.gif

Apr 26, 2012 at 8:58 AM Post #103 of 6,413

Quote:

what is the rev on the ones on ebay?
And how much they going for :)?

EDIT:
And I'm sure you won't have a problem updating them - I would contact Dale, as Sonny said, just to be safe :)

wink.gif

don't look like 1.2, no markings for left or right, 135 delivered. Yeah, might just have to shoot Dale an email before buying just to be sure. 

Apr 26, 2012 at 9:00 AM Post #105 of 6,413

Quote:
don't look like 1.2, no markings for left or right, 135 delivered. Yeah, might just have to shoot Dale an email before buying just to be sure. 

£135
= not a bad price, I sold mine for £130 without postage.

Check on head-fi bruva, you might find cheaper...
lemme look for ya

actually probably the best price you will find without customs charges etc.
I would contact the ebayer see if he would like to save u and him a few bucks to go via paypal only....if you trust him etc that said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back