Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Jun 18, 2012 at 8:51 AM Post #979 of 6,413
Quote:
Have you heard the DBA02?
cool.gif

Have you heard the HD800?  
cool.gif

Jun 18, 2012 at 2:25 PM Post #980 of 6,413
Okay, I'm going on record and stating that Dale is a genius and a game changer! I'm one of the converted! That's all I can state right now, but more information is forthcoming from me in the near future. Gentlemen (and ladies), be prepared to shake some change loose from your wallets. You will be oh so happy you did. Happy listening - indeed! - for me today! 
beerchug.gif

Jun 18, 2012 at 3:10 PM Post #981 of 6,413
Anybody got both ASG-1 and AS-1? Is there a big difference in sound? I'm not that keen buying a second pair of customs - especially if the custom is not significantly better than the generic version.

Jun 18, 2012 at 9:12 PM Post #983 of 6,413
I was drugged on the way to office today in the bus...

Yes, by Cowboy Junkies' The Trinity Session. Devoured the album on the way to office. I never realized that Margo Timmins sings with vibrato until today. I've never enjoyed this album so much until today in the bus... Guitars are portrayed as strings being strummed and cymbals as metals being struck. Just love the timbre/tonality - they are almost close to being real.
Mind you this is just from the Fuze>ASG1v1de. Was using the Comply tips today and my EQ setting was bass@-4dB and treble@+4dB.

.Music is the Drug.

Jun 19, 2012 at 12:30 AM Post #987 of 6,413
Quote:
^Wuhoo! You really just have to push it up and be amazed - there are tweeters hidden inside the ASG1s
biggrin.gif

They are no longer hidden in the AS-2. So we have the kid ASG-1 who liked showing off to others, He was perfectly fine with his with his nice low boomy bass and luscious mids but was really self conscious about his treble, so he hid them away. Now the ASG-1 has reached adulthood and is now known as the ASG-2, he has gotten much more practice with his treble and is now no longer afraid to show the world what he's made of. The little boy's a man now and he aims to impress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back