Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Apr 5, 2016 at 3:57 AM Post #5,162 of 6,413
I wonder how the vocals, soundstage, etc will fare?

If you shoot Vince (Hisoundfi) a PM he might be able to hear the Fenders eventually since I know he goes to some meetings as well. Could be the fastest way to get some kind of comparison between them and the Arias.

Fwiw I find his ears to be reliable....

Apr 5, 2016 at 4:02 AM Post #5,163 of 6,413
If you shoot Vince (Hisoundfi) a PM he might be able to hear the Fenders eventually since I know he goes to some meetings as well. Could be the fastest way to get some kind of comparison between them and the Arias.

Fwiw I find his ears to be reliable....

I think he is also one of Bob's holy trinity of testers along with twister6 and Brooko so will probably be lined up to hear/review the Trinity Phantom Master at some point soon as well. Lucky man! :wink:

Apr 5, 2016 at 4:07 AM Post #5,164 of 6,413
I think he is also one of Bob's holy trinity of testers along with twister6 and Brooko so will probably be lined up to hear/review the Trinity Phantom Master at some point soon as well. Lucky man!
wink.gif

That's correct, although I belive he'll be getting the Trinity Sabre first and the Masters later. He's also got the Rockets (at least he had) so a comparison between the Aarias and Rockets should also be possible. This could at least give some indication of the bass on the Arias in comparison to a well known product......

Apr 5, 2016 at 4:55 AM Post #5,166 of 6,413

What is the diff between the FXA7 and the FXA7Pro?

I wonder where you saw FXA7? I think there is only a FXA7Pro....

Cheers!

Apr 5, 2016 at 6:19 AM Post #5,169 of 6,413
Hearing reports about a grainy upper mids/treble (which I find to be a problem in most pure BA iems) got me a little worried but I'm also pretty interested in the aria. I think it's said to be tuned inline with the hd650 so I expect it to be slightly darker than the harmony.

Apr 5, 2016 at 8:29 AM Post #5,170 of 6,413
Hearing reports about a grainy upper mids/treble (which I find to be a problem in most pure BA iems) got me a little worried but I'm also pretty interested in the aria. I think it's said to be tuned inline with the hd650 so I expect it to be slightly darker than the harmony.
obvious wont have the bass that any of the Bravo series.

Apr 5, 2016 at 9:29 AM Post #5,171 of 6,413
Not to make your decision any harder, but people have suggested that the new Fender FXA6Pro model coming out towards the end of this month will be tuned like the 1Plus rather than the Forte, so may be worth waiting a few weeks if the 1Plus is your preference, to see what the first "new" batch of Aurisonics/Fender products sound like. Price wise, I believe they might be a little cheaper too - the new FXA7Pro (Harmony replacement) is being advertised for pre-order on some UK gear does for £320, which works out at roughly $450. I guess merging with a massive music corporation does have some benefits!

Nah, I don't think I can wait that long lol. How could anyone even begin to know what fender is choosing to do with each earphone?

obvious wont have the bass that any of the Bravo series.

You keep saying this like that's a bad thing. Personally, the forte did nothing for me at all. Had it for a week. I guess I just need more than bass. Here's hoping your right, jmills!

Apr 5, 2016 at 9:45 AM Post #5,173 of 6,413
Nah, I don't think I can wait that long lol. How could anyone even begin to know what fender is choosing to do with each earphone?
You keep saying this like that's a bad thing. Personally, the forte did nothing for me at all. Had it for a week. I guess I just need more than bass. Here's hoping your right, jmills!

The FXA6Pro/1Plus comparison was done by someone on the forum who heard some of the models in the flesh at one of the recent trade shows in Singapore (can't remember who - Destrozer maybe?) - that was how it was described to them apparently. As you say, until some reviews/impressions come out then no one knows for sure.

Apr 5, 2016 at 10:12 AM Post #5,174 of 6,413

Hmm, going by your previous posts I'm not sure if you'll love the 1plus? It's definitely less dark than the forte, but it's on the warmer side of neutral and isn't bright like the dunus.

If you love musical mids though 1plus is worth a shot. Personally interested to get an FXA6pro in the future to have that kind of sound in my stable.

If you're still looking for something brighter but more on the neutral side I'd also suggest giving the Mee audio P1 a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back