Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Apr 4, 2016 at 12:23 AM Post #5,132 of 6,413
Are there any cable upgrades I should be aware of for the harmony? If so I will read up on them aswell
No need.

Apr 4, 2016 at 1:50 AM Post #5,134 of 6,413
Sound. Do you think fender will release a similar edition of the 2.5 as its such a revered IEM?
Who knows ? I placed an order for a Custom made 2.5 a month ago. Should be here within two weeks. Should look like this -

Apr 4, 2016 at 1:58 AM Post #5,135 of 6,413
That looks sweet bro. I have the phantom chrome v moda wireless, i like the chrome look. I really enjoy the sound of these. Really good IEM's will just give me maximum portability and awesome sound. Listening to them right now on my way to work

Apr 4, 2016 at 2:06 AM Post #5,136 of 6,413
That looks sweet bro. I have the phantom chrome v moda wireless, i like the chrome look. I really enjoy the sound of these. Really good IEM's will just give me maximum portability and awesome sound. Listening to them right now on my way to work
nice !

Apr 4, 2016 at 2:08 AM Post #5,137 of 6,413
Once I get the FXA7 I need to try and get my ears on the 2nd gen t5p. From what ive read, that headphone reads as though it would sound very good. The psb m4u2 I have sound pretty nice to my ears aswell.

Apr 4, 2016 at 2:12 AM Post #5,138 of 6,413
Are there any cable upgrades I should be aware of for the harmony? If so I will read up on them aswell

The supplied cable is really good. However, am a fan of the Linum cables (linum.dk) as they are so thin, light, sturdy and comfortable - should have my Linum SuperBAX in a few weeks for the Harmony - just received my BAX for the 2.45 and 1Plus will try it today. Again: I don't expect sound sig change - just comfort level.

Cheers.

Apr 4, 2016 at 2:21 AM Post #5,139 of 6,413
Cheers koolpep. I cant pin point it with the T20. They do sound good, but... i dont know, theyre a good upgrade from the ex650 for sure. Theres just something I cant pin point. I instantly liked the v moda wireless and still do. I dont think the T20 quite hit what im trying to get. These aurisonic harmony have really got my attention...

Apr 4, 2016 at 6:15 AM Post #5,140 of 6,413
wink_face.gif
 @esm87 eventually the Harmony wins them all over. 

unrelated - here are the Aurisoncs 1Plus with the Linum cable:

standard cable (which is really good)

And here with the Linum:

comparison:

Cheers

Apr 4, 2016 at 6:49 AM Post #5,143 of 6,413
Coolpep, Harmony vs 1plus....

That's a comparison I'd like to read - the 1Plus are an amazing sounding pair of IEMs, so would love to know exactly how they stack up against the Harmony as I haven't managed to hear that yet.

Apr 4, 2016 at 6:52 AM Post #5,144 of 6,413

That's a comparison I'd like to read - the 1Plus are an amazing sounding pair of IEMs, so would love to know exactly how they stack up against the Harmony as I haven't managed to hear that yet.

+1, me too. The 1Plus is my all time favorite IEM at this moment. 

Apr 4, 2016 at 7:09 AM Post #5,145 of 6,413
Coolpep, Harmony vs 1plus....

If I had to choose I would keep the Harmony (now that I re-read my post I am not so sure anymore) - luckily I don't have to.

They are different. The 1Plus has these beautiful liquid mids, not recessed just perfect. Same with the treble - detailed, not harsh just lovely balanced sounding with a bottom end that's not as exaggerated but perfectly fitting the music.

The Harmony has more bass and impact - slightly recessed mids in comparison a bit more sizzle in the treble - an even "funner" sound signature (more V).

Soundstage wise both are equally good.

1Plus excels in the mids and balanced yet fun sound, Harmony is technically on the same level or even better but focussed more on the fun signature.

::: ::: :I: 

vs

I:. ... :II

This is just from listening with a few songs now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back