FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Mar 16, 2019 at 2:19 PM Post #481 of 5,204
Can anyone help me with an off topic question. I'm in New York City and I ordered my S6 from Linsoul. Everything is great ... My delivery was accompanied with an invoice from Flying Asia Pacific for $30 .. I assume this is for customs ... I don't want to send a personal check to a company in China ... Does anyone have a clue as to how to pay? I only have the invoice which lists the company name and a Hong Kong address ... I've been trying to figure out what to do for a week now ... The US Post Office saids their money orders aren't valid outside the United States

Again ... Sorry for posting something off topic

Mar 16, 2019 at 2:22 PM Post #482 of 5,204
Can anyone help me with an off topic question. I'm in New York City and I ordered my S6 from Linsoul. Everything is great ... My delivery was accompanied with an invoice from Flying Asia Pacific for $30 .. I assume this is for customs ... I don't want to send a personal check to a company in China ... Does anyone have a clue as to how to pay? I only have the invoice which lists the company name and a Hong Kong address ... I've been trying to figure out what to do for a week now ... The US Post Office saids their money orders aren't valid outside the United States

Advice is to contact Linsoul. I would absolutely not pay a strange 3rd party a dime without understanding what I am paying for and why. If this were a customs duty I am pretty sure it would not be collected by a Chinese company, but I may be mistaken. This could be shipping charges, but again only Linsoul can answer. Don’t ever pay anyone anything until you understand for what and why.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2019 at 2:36 PM Post #483 of 5,204

yeah i think maybe shipping charges... but as jsmiller said... Advice is to contact Linsoul

Mar 16, 2019 at 3:04 PM Post #485 of 5,204
yeah i think maybe shipping charges... but as jsmiller said... Advice is to contact Linsoul
@JerryLeeds

I might even go further and say that unless it is a bona fide tarrif issued by a national government, you don’t have to pay anything, unless in the order it explicitly states you are liable for shipping. You don’t owe what you haven’t agreed to pay (explicitly by saying yes to a form, or implicitly by confirming a purchase where this was a condition). If extra shipping costs were not explicit, I don’t think you owe anything - this seems common sense.

I am not a lawyer, though, and my two sons who actually are lawyers (well, one a lawyer, and the other in law school) continuously remind me that common sense and law are only loosely related.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2019 at 3:42 PM Post #487 of 5,204

Is your order with you already? invoice is most likely for customs declaration only, if you have s6 with you already then no need to pay anything else.

Mar 16, 2019 at 5:36 PM Post #490 of 5,204
This is what I received...

“Save $30 when you order more than $500 on Linsoul, simply apply the code when you check out: LINSOUL03”

Not huge, but something!

Sign up for Linsoul mailing list and they send a code for 10% of f your order so at least $48 of the S8F or S8 PRo with custom options.

Mar 16, 2019 at 5:54 PM Post #491 of 5,204
soooooo the waiting begins... 1-2 weeks for build... maybe 1 week for shipping... long time waiting :frowning2:
Could be worse. You could have gotten in on the Massdrop Tin T3 release...

...I'm 5 weeks from the drop and just got shipping.

Mar 16, 2019 at 6:05 PM Post #493 of 5,204
oh damn ... we have to be patiently... i think it will be worth it :)
I'm in the same boat. Another 2 weeks or so for my Tansio Mirais and 2-3 weeks for the S8 Pros. Patience is not my strongest attribute :wink:

Mar 17, 2019 at 12:47 AM Post #495 of 5,204
I'm in the same boat. Another 2 weeks or so for my Tansio Mirais and 2-3 weeks for the S8 Pros. Patience is not my strongest attribute :wink:
My FA S8F are theoretically a couple of days away according to DHL... My Tansio Mirai... well, that is another matter entirely. I ordered a product that is not yet in production (TSMR-3 Pro) that is ostensibly hand made by a sole proprietor... Now that will be a test of my patience :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back