1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    fearless5.jpg fearless7.jpg fearless6.jpg Fearless4.jpg fearless2.jpg Fearless 1.jpg fearless3.jpg

Custom options available via Aliexpress

Not available via Amazon

20190212_211907.jpg

20190212_211820.jpg

S6 Rui (6BA) below S5H (5BA) above

IMG_0004(1).JPG IMG_0002(1).JPG

Will start to add more info later.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  2. Ahmad313
    Are these iems available on AliExpress ,?
    Please share the link , thanks .

3. HerrXRDS
    Fearless Start with DLC driver looks quite intresting. I'm curious how it fairs against KPE.

D3soLaT3 likes this.
  4. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    Redcarmoose, zikarus and Ahmad313 like this.
  5. zikarus
  6. HerrXRDS
    By the time you receive them, there will be 3 more generations of IEMs that are better.

SoundChoice and zikarus like this.
  7. zikarus
    Lol - you are definitely right. Maybe one should stay away from this forum for let us say 6 months after each new acquisition. Less IEM but a happy wallet and wife may be the result...

HerrXRDS likes this.
  8. silverfishla
    These are Fearless Audio iems. They say fearless on the BA's themselves (which is pretty cool). What does the W stand for on the shells?

9. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    I am going to add some stuff to the 1st post. Models, customization options etc.
    This ompany is already rockin in China Thailand and now Japan. Shocked it took this long to get to the West. Sound is fantastic, build will make A.D.H.D folks head explode (in a good way). They have 2 types of tuning iirc but not sure what the "W" stands for

10. SBranson
    I'd love to hear more about the S4. So tempted to just buy blind on this one...
    Kinda looking for something to replace my Empire Ears ESR's as a downgrade for a work set of iems as the ESRs a little too costly for this.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  11. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    I will be doing that next. I saw a pic on a website where they had tuning graphs under the pics and the 2 I did so far actually match theirs pretty much. Usually the makers have smoothed graphs that are misleading. Fearless looks so far to be depicting their wares fairly accurately. I may graph the S4 tonight and give some thoughts tomorrow.

EDIT:
    S4 Graph

IMG_0007(1).JPG

20190216_204120.jpg
    20190216_203917.jpg 20190216_203748.jpg 20190216_204237.jpg

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    capnjack, D3soLaT3 and Brainiac9000 like this.
  12. SBranson

Thanks!!!

13. mr.karmalicious
    Thinkin bout em . Do wonder about their specific advantages over the DM6...

14. TooPoorForHiFi
    Any impression on the Fearless Audio Start? The one that has Dynamic Driver DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon)?

HerrXRDS likes this.
  15. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    I got em but not yet. I am on S4 right now

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last