FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Jan 8, 2023 at 12:54 PM Post #5,191 of 5,201
How's the quality of the Fearless IEMs or brand in general ?

Anyone had any DOA (dead on arrival) - breaking down connectors after short time, etc. ?

I'm asking - cause curious & eyeing the Shangri-La right now

Had enough of side-grades and constantly settling for compromises - it's time for endgame and going for something that keeps on giving in the long run
It's been a while since I bought a pair of Fearless IEMs. But all of the pairs that I've bought have been excellent in quality and sound. No issues at
all. Better than many US made kit.

Jan 8, 2023 at 12:55 PM Post #5,192 of 5,201
I have a set of CIEM S8F and I find the quality of the shell much better than ThieAudio. Fearless probably use 3D printing to make their shells then shape them, where as ThieAudio, when they were making customs, poured the acrylic in a mold.
The shell on the S8F feels more substantial and has a better fit.
I’ve had the S8F for about 3 years and they’re still going strong!

Jan 8, 2023 at 1:09 PM Post #5,193 of 5,201
I'd agree the fearless are made well, but I have seen a few folks with cracked shells. Prolly from dropping or similar. All the ones I have tried were perfect and so I would say you are safe.

Jan 8, 2023 at 5:29 PM Post #5,194 of 5,201
It's been a while since I bought a pair of Fearless IEMs. But all of the pairs that I've bought have been excellent in quality and sound. No issues at
all. Better than many US made kit.

I have a set of CIEM S8F and I find the quality of the shell much better than ThieAudio. Fearless probably use 3D printing to make their shells then shape them, where as ThieAudio, when they were making customs, poured the acrylic in a mold.
The shell on the S8F feels more substantial and has a better fit.
I’ve had the S8F for about 3 years and they’re still going strong!
thanks - that's the same impression I got - that ThieAudio QC might be less than Fearless or is not the best
I'd agree the fearless are made well, but I have seen a few folks with cracked shells. Prolly from dropping or similar. All the ones I have tried were perfect and so I would say you are safe.

thanks for the replies !

so adding the extended warranty coverage option via amazon, when buying it from there, might be beneficial

Jan 8, 2023 at 5:33 PM Post #5,195 of 5,201
thanks - that's the same impression I got - that ThieAudio QC might be less than Fearless or is not the best

thanks for the replies !

so adding the extended warranty coverage option via amazon, when buying it from there, might be beneficial
I usually add the warranty when buying expensive stuff from Amazon. Especially when it's from overseas. A lot of the time you can't get service if you run into an issue.

Jan 8, 2023 at 6:58 PM Post #5,196 of 5,201
How's the quality of the Fearless IEMs or brand in general ?

Anyone had any DOA (dead on arrival) - breaking down connectors after short time, etc. ?

I'm asking - cause curious & eyeing the Shangri-La right now

Had enough of side-grades and constantly settling for compromises - it's time for endgame and going for something that keeps on giving in the long run
I've never had quality issues with any of my Fearless models. The Shangri-La is super comfortable too (at least for my ears).

May 22, 2023 at 5:50 AM Post #5,197 of 5,201
FEARLESS AUDIO S6 RUI/ISN GC4 Cable
DSC_0079.jpegsd.jpeg

May 22, 2023 at 7:36 AM Post #5,199 of 5,201
This was a good one. Still have mine here today but in reality, I never have time to enjoy them.
I have had both love and hate for it. But as of recent been more in love with it. It has very forward midrange, which allows the mids to be changed with cables. Actually in 2019 I didn’t know what I know now about altering the sound. I choose it out of a whole group of IEMs the way it reacted to the ISN GC4, truly a different cable for a different IEM. Though obviously this will all be subjective if a person likes it with the GC4, more detailed and more transparency, if you can believe that? :)

Aug 12, 2023 at 3:59 PM Post #5,201 of 5,201

Users who are viewing this thread

Back