1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions

First

Back
25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Next

Last
  1. LMka
    I am still in progress of writing review. For now my 2 cents - I have just tried to listen S6RUI from Astell Kern SR15 and their synergy is like several classes above what I have heard from S6 before. I have tried S6 out of my Phone and Hiby R6 and they felt like neutral to bright iem with overall thin sound while on SR15 S6 sound full, balanced, without any peaks at all and very emotional. Incredible synergy - everything is in place. S6RUI ------> times better than S6RUI on Hiby R6 or my phone, I have not heard such synergy on Ibasso IT04 or Kinera Odin and SR15, they are like made for each other.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  2. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    I use a LPGT or WM1Z or an A&K SPM Gold.....to a Hugo2. I should maybe use a lower power DAP sometimes just to see lower powered performance. S6 sounds fantastic off my daps

3. cocolinho
    @Hawaiibadboy what is the most engaging IEMs you know ? Liveliness , full , impactful sound with forward vocals without being unnatural or fatiguing

4. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    "Lively" is a good word.
    Need lots of micro detail but not via treble peaks.

Empire Ears LEGEND-X
    Fearless F8s
    Lark Studio LSX
    NCM Bella

Hyde8767, cr3ativ3 and cocolinho like this.
  5. cocolinho
    I'll wait more reviews but those S8F are tempting
    Thanks

6. Mg Sai
    Fearless audio s12 hyperS (12ba) is also coming.

mr.karmalicious likes this.
  7. mr.karmalicious
    DHL says mine should arrive by... Tomorrow?? Can it be true?! If so, I may still have to wait until Thursday to get them because of how the mail system on how my campus works, but still, that seems extremely fast

8. jsmiller58
    DHL took possession in Hong Kong March 16 (local time) and delivered to my home March 18... so could be!

I am remiss with impressions and photos of my new S8F... hopefully today. To me they look great and sound fantastic (maybe a little light on the highs after spending time with my DM6s, but a lot of folks would probably welcome that!).

First track I listened to was the “3D” version of Bohemian Rhapsody (it was recommended on the DM6 thread)... literally goosebumps...

mr.karmalicious likes this.
  9. cr3ativ3
    Did u have to pay import taxes / custom duty over DHL?

10. Researcher
    Contacted a seller at AliExpress. asked for 549 USD (wood) for S8F plus 60 USD for its customisation. Is there any other seller which offers any cost cheaper than this? I am now based on the UK, and worrying about Custom Fees.

11. chris2k18
    You can ask the seller from aliexpress to declare value lower than actual price to avoid custom fees

Researcher likes this.
  12. cr3ativ3
    yeah i have done that too. but sometimes the dutys dont believe it and ask u for the invoice .. at least in germany..

13. jsmiller58
    No, nothing was requested of me when delivered by DHL. Having said that...

I had the same “invoice” slip on mine that some of you reported having on yours. I think that is a way of showing/declaring the “value”. I am in no way concerned or doing anything about it.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  14. Researcher
    where are you based?

15. jsmiller58
    US

First

Back
25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Next

Last