1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions

First

Back
233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242
244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253
Next

Last
  1. KPzypher
    Well maybe they shouldn't display 'in stock' on their website if that's what's causing the delay.

2. twiceboss
    Hey please mention me or dm me soon whenever you got them on hands! Im pretty looking forward but not sure with that massive bass since im really a mids and highs head. (not sibilant highs for sure)

3. twiceboss
    I think Penon clearly states the 1-2weeks for stock for Roland. Not for La Hire and Lancelot.

4. KPzypher
    Well then that goes back to my original post. That their service is slower. You're the one that mentioned the problem is due to stock. Anyways, doesn't really matter. If you've experienced stellar services in the past, good for you. I'm just simply stating my experience.

5. Owludio
    Yinyoo specifically boasts that vocals done by ESTs, BTW. I'm tempted but it has vented design. Also, it seems like floodgates are open with ESTs. Will be seeing a lot of them next year:smile_phones::smile_phones::smile_phones:

6. Owludio
    To Fearless Audio: Please make pure DD-Electrostat hybrid! With Roland tuning and EST vocals, it would be a nuclear bomb on IEM market! :radioactive:

7. mr.karmalicious
    The Sonion ESTs—the only kind available for purchase and implementation in IEMs, as far as I'm aware—work from 7k upward, so I don't think that this will work. (A high-pitched female scream tops out at around 3k; highest singing voices at less than 1.5, I believe.)

warriorpoet and Owludio like this.
  8. Owludio
    Thanks a lot! Happy to see u here coming to the rescue with some good info:thumbsup:But that means that the most advanced hybrid is going to be IMR Rah with DD, Planar, Piezo... unless that glorious DD driver that seems to be 6 or 7 mm micro driver (maybe even beryllium?) that utilized in Roland should be capable of going to 10K with ease. In Sony N3ap vocals done by DD entirely (it sounds like:thinking:) Like I said earlier, BA are a weakens of Roland IMHO
    Edit: If not Fearless, maybe EE will...

9. twiceboss
    DD+Planar+Est(i mean real EST, not eletret)
    Wonder how to drive them and how to tune them LOL

10. Owludio
    I share your concern, as IMR R1z was anything but coherent:slight_frown: well...:fingers_crossed:for Rah. Still, next year we may see new gen EST drivers, besides, Electrete is fine if used only for treble.

11. cr3ativ3
    Will be the “est” fearless and others uses .. I guess

12. twiceboss
    i actually not really sure why they use the same word EST. kinda misleading. It's literally different tech

13. Owludio
    Noble Khan using Piezo ceramic, I heard/read has very airy presentation. 2 competing techs..
    As for Electro-Static Transducer, - tech is mainly the same, ultra thin diaphragm moved by ES force, just less force for Electrete.

warriorpoet likes this.
  14. warriorpoet
    Electret is a charged diaphragm, Electro gets its power externally. It's not night and day, but it is a difference that impacts performance. Same underlying macro-tech.

Owludio likes this.
  15. warriorpoet
    thejoker13 and Owludio like this.
First

Back
233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242
244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253
Next

Last