1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions

First

Back
222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231
233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242
Next

Last
  1. 1Q84
    Thanks! Might get them as Christmas present to myself and final IEM for life! Hahaha. Still enjoying t800 for its worth, tho I find its recessed mids certainly its weakest point, I don't find the highs harsh tho (maybe because of their good sub bass?)

Is the Roland bigger than T800, cause I think the T800 is the largest IEM my small ears can handle.

2. twiceboss
    La Hire is here but im at work. LMAO first world problem

3. mr.karmalicious
    be smart, like me—i had my Legend X shipped directly to my office :sweat_smile:

twiceboss and cr3ativ3 like this.
  4. twiceboss
    Another second problem if happens im at home and the package arrived at work hahaha

mr.karmalicious and Cevisi like this.
  5. Owludio
    Roland is smaller. And also, T800 treble is not harsh on its own. It's less forgiving. T800 is brighter on the top end even with hybrid copper-spc from KZ that i'm using. I'm immune to the hype of fancy cables. If it sounds better to my ears than $60 one, then I don't care if that's $14 KZ. Stock T800 cables are too bright for my taste. Which of them are you using with your t800?
    [​IMG]

6. twiceboss
    @Hawaiibadboy can you help me graph the La Hire pretty quick? It doesn't sound like graph shown in the website. Please let me know this!

7. bubukill17
    How does it sound? brief impressions.

8. twiceboss
    the lows are not flat to my ears

9. bubukill17
    Same bass performance as the S8 Pro?

How are the vocals, mids, details retrieval, treble compared?

10. twiceboss
    short impression, almost the same.

11. twiceboss
    the only source that makes this good so far is my old thx sound blaster by Creative. Not sure what's going on.

12. Owludio
    :astonished:Cannot be! Well, bass is BA. Is it too much of it? Treble cannot be "almost the same" It's deceptive. Sounds darker at first but then details are all there. I wasn't getting, what WarriorPoet was talking about but today I do! I was switching between insufferably bright it04 and Roland and always came back not missing anything. And Roland has more bass!

13. twiceboss
    Bass isnt that too much but not well separated. It sounds bleeding to vocals. I was listening to isine20+cipher+dolbyatmos(Movie setting) all day at work. Night and day difference of the vocals clarity. Something wrong with the given graph i guess. That's why i need a graph from @Hawaiibadboy to proof this. Because it doesnt sound DF with a lot of mids details. I mean mids details here is the voice texture. I can hear voice texture with isine20+cipher+dolbyatmos(Movie setting), yes that dolbyatmos(movie setting) on s10plus is no joke for isine20. What is going on here.

14. Owludio
    Could you give example of the song/composition?

twiceboss likes this.
  15. twiceboss
    I tested with a lot of vocal centric songs so far. Okay, i give this just for example.

can you hear every single detail of her vocal? the grain and the texture everytime she plays with her voice?

edit: with this problem, i might return and get lcdi3 lol... but again no iems for easy listening with isolation -.-

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
First

Back
222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231
233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242
Next

Last