FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Jul 29, 2019 at 10:30 AM Post #2,656 of 5,204
Jul 29, 2019 at 12:15 PM Post #2,657 of 5,204
Aside from the deep reaching bass on SE846, S8F is better in every way to me. It's intense at first but after some brain burn in (I loved it after 1hr), I couldn't get enough of the details. Don't know about IE800 though
After almost a month of waiting I Just received S8F an hour ago and without any burn-in, tip rolling and with stock cables, I am immediately blown away with them...Details Detais and details. They have such an incredible tuning and no treble murder which I was afraid of...The signature is exactly what I was looking for to complement my basshead SE846. My Classical\Orchestra tracks sound like I could never even imagine them before. Despite coming from mostly SE846 and HD660s I didn't need a brain burn it to appreciate them immediately on my favourite tracks... Simply phenomenal!!! Thanks to BGGA and you guys for the recommendation. I'll spend a week with them and write my review comparing to SE846, DM7, TFZ no3, Final E5K etc.

Jul 29, 2019 at 2:42 PM Post #2,658 of 5,204
Jul 29, 2019 at 2:54 PM Post #2,659 of 5,204
I'm in the same boat. Was all geared up for an S8P CIEM, and now there's this...

There'll always be something new out or just around the corner. Just make a choice and get on with it, take it from me it's far too easy to get frozen with choice (though it's a great way to avoid spending money :) :) ) Looks like electrostats will be universal only unless I miss something, so it really boils down to whether you want a ciem or not :)

Jul 29, 2019 at 3:58 PM Post #2,660 of 5,204
There'll always be something new out or just around the corner. Just make a choice and get on with it, take it from me it's far too easy to get frozen with choice (though it's a great way to avoid spending money :) :) ) Looks like electrostats will be universal only unless I miss something, so it really boils down to whether you want a ciem or not :)
This is bananas. Who's the genius in China responsible for this ridiculously fast advancement in technology? The last two years in IEMs have advanced the technology extremely rapidly. A wonderful time to be in the hobby.

Jul 29, 2019 at 6:05 PM Post #2,661 of 5,204
Waiting is, indeed, a great way to avoid spending money. I've saved a lot of it by...

...well, waiting for certain bargains, like the heavily discounted Alcairs that are on the way, for example. I'm currently resisting the FiiO Q5S until reviews are done and second-hand ones show up on the market, though I didn't do so well resisting the IMR R2s.

Jul 30, 2019 at 9:49 AM Post #2,662 of 5,204
After almost a month of waiting I Just received S8F an hour ago and without any burn-in, tip rolling and with stock cables, I am immediately blown away with them...Details Detais and details. They have such an incredible tuning and no treble murder which I was afraid of...The signature is exactly what I was looking for to complement my basshead SE846. My Classical\Orchestra tracks sound like I could never even imagine them before. Despite coming from mostly SE846 and HD660s I didn't need a brain burn it to appreciate them immediately on my favourite tracks... Simply phenomenal!!! Thanks to BGGA and you guys for the recommendation. I'll spend a week with them and write my review comparing to SE846, DM7, TFZ no3, Final E5K etc.
Noice....now get some Symbio to play with them :)
I legit only got them for the isolation lol

Jul 30, 2019 at 10:26 PM Post #2,663 of 5,204
Noice....now get some Symbio to play with them :)
I legit only got them for the isolation lol
Agree! I found wide bore tips from my TFZ no.3 fit me much better with DM7 and S8F. Will try Symbios now. Thanks!

Jul 31, 2019 at 11:15 AM Post #2,665 of 5,204
Just bought my S8F after reading the feedback here. Can't wait to receive it..
I'm wondering if I would need a DAP or it would run fine from my phone (S10+)
Get a dap . You will not regret it .. if you want something good not to expensive take a look at Ibasso dx120 good price ratio ( for music play only ) and a balance 2pin cable for your s8f

Jul 31, 2019 at 8:56 PM Post #2,668 of 5,204
Anyone been able to watch @Hawaiibadboy aka BGGAR's video on the Lancelot and summarize what he thinks of their electrostats? I haven't had time yet but am very interested....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back