Fake Alert: Sennheiser IE7
Jul 5, 2009 at 1:06 PM Post #61 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey guys, i found some fake sennheiser ie7 drivers with close up pictures. enjoy. Google Image Result for http://attachment.imp3.net/bbs/month_0812/20081202_04b9685064dd200a9768nL0ThgQMtSa0.jpg

Not fake but an early engineering sample edition of IE7, he did mention the wires on this phone is different from the retail version. And he did some repair works on his IE7 which is damage from wear & tear so he did some self repair and did a mistake and solder the wires in the wrong direction.

Jul 5, 2009 at 1:09 PM Post #62 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by blawhh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
its happening on every brand in china. i get authentic Nike T-shirts or shoes at 1/3 the original premium.

UE 10 Pro at USD$180. additional of original cable at USD$20.

where? i live in shanghai

Nike, i get from guangdong.

geeze dude you at shanghai? its even better, go to taobao and get a look urself im sure you find many of them, but remember to slash price with the chinese. or best still get from guangdong province seller, normally they are the first hand people, their price is lowest of all.

Jul 5, 2009 at 2:50 PM Post #63 of 122
yea but how do i know if they are "real" or "fake"? Im pretty sure mine are fake... non transparent cable, channels get distorted by moving the jack, low quality cable, etc. I have by no means audiophile ears... I have no idea on how to test the quality of my ie7s
frown.gif

Jul 6, 2009 at 12:47 AM Post #67 of 122
Quote:

yea but how do i know if they are "real" or "fake"? Im pretty sure mine are fake... non transparent cable, channels get distorted by moving the jack, low quality cable, etc. I have by no means audiophile ears... I have no idea on how to test the quality of my ie7s
frown.gif

Well best is you take picture and let us have a look.

Jul 6, 2009 at 1:00 AM Post #68 of 122
It's hard to con an honest person. Back in the 70s, when CB radios were all the rage, you'd hear stories of scam artists, selling "hot CB radios" out of the backs of trucks - only for the buyer to later discovery he'd bought a phonebook in a box.

Caveat emptor, boys.

Jul 6, 2009 at 7:48 AM Post #70 of 122
If it is not transparent then they fake. If those ie8 are real, then they are a steal

Jul 6, 2009 at 8:53 AM Post #72 of 122
Quote:

damn. i guess mine were made from the "reject factory"
frown.gif

it could be engineering samples, but im not sure. well if possible when im free i could actually meet you out at shanghai, where u live?

Jul 6, 2009 at 9:03 AM Post #73 of 122
In China there exist :
Fake(REALLY CRAPPY FAKE)

Imitation ( Same design same component, difference is rough hands work ) Manufactured at unregistered factory.

Real Fake ( products through the factory backdoors to the channels ) No Packaging but comes with full accessories.

Fully package Real Product yet not declare for tax.

Fully Package Product Registered and Declared on Tax.

Jul 6, 2009 at 12:26 PM Post #74 of 122
hey you live in shanghai?
biggrin.gif

i think mine are imitation... probably the ones made in the previous factory in which they did not pass sennheiser's quality control
frown.gif

hehehe8888 any places you know of in shanghai? thanks
biggrin.gif

Jul 6, 2009 at 5:37 PM Post #75 of 122
Fake sennheiser are everywhere. the only way that they can prevent is that they change all their driver to armatures. because the fake factory just doesn't have the technology to make armature

Users who are viewing this thread

Back