Fake Alert: Sennheiser IE7
Mar 28, 2010 at 11:41 PM Post #91 of 122
Sennheiser IE7 sound isolating earphones Headset ie 7 - eBay (item 320507946902 end time Apr-05-10 01:57:04 PDT)

Are those fake
confused.gif
They sure looks very cheap(second picture). :/

Mar 29, 2010 at 12:02 AM Post #92 of 122
Mar 29, 2010 at 2:35 AM Post #93 of 122
You can count your marbles anything under $100 for the IE7 and claims that they are new or OEM, or whatever, and especially from a zero feedback seller, you can kiss you pretty coin good bye and let the garbage eat the fake IE7. They can be had brand new for $150-200 for new and genuine from reputable sites and a little cheaper used in the forsale forum.

Mar 29, 2010 at 7:33 AM Post #95 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by 心静茹水 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There r more fake IE8 in China

Well, that's where all the fakes are coming from. Not just the IE8, even though the genuine stuff from Sennheiser are in fact "Made in China".

Apr 8, 2010 at 5:39 PM Post #101 of 122
Quote:

$49.99, no returns accepted, from a seller with zero feedback overseas (for US). Gimme a break.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amarphael /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can anyone tell if this is a fake package?

... It's kinda urgent.
tongue_smile.gif

"Urgent." If you think it's too good to be true, here's a news flash. IT IS. No need to grab keyboard and look for quick answers. If some seller sends you a pic of what looks like a legit box, how do you know that's the box you're actually getting? Send me your money instead, I'll spend it wisely.
wink.gif

Apr 8, 2010 at 5:54 PM Post #102 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by Amarphael /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well cause it's not mine just yet... Do fakes possibly can be sealed in an original package such as in this case?

I'm not sure, but my IE7 box came with a holographic sticker on the back that said sennheiser authenic next to the depiction of the L-plug.

Apr 8, 2010 at 5:56 PM Post #103 of 122
I just found an auction on a pair of IE7s for about $60 USD plus $11.50 shipping and, of course, it's from a Hong Kong based seller...

They're almost assured to be fake so why the heck am I so tempted to buy them? :p

Argh...the seller even has good feedback. If I had some sort of guarantee that they were genuine, I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

Here's the listing by the way.

Apr 8, 2010 at 6:22 PM Post #104 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGame21x /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just found an auction on a pair of IE7s for about $60 USD plus $11.50 shipping and, of course, it's from a Hong Kong based seller...

They're almost assured to be fake so why the heck am I so tempted to buy them...?

Click through to the feedback, see what the items were, are the buyers long-standing accounts (or kidlins with new accounts), etc. After spending 30 mins sorting through all that crap, you should be cured.

Works for me for film props or prop reproductions.

Apr 8, 2010 at 10:06 PM Post #105 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChromeJob /img/forum/go_quote.gif
$49.99, no returns accepted, from a seller with zero feedback overseas (for US). Gimme a break.

Wha..? Where'd you pull that off? It's not an ebay auction, It's someone locally selling thru a forum.

TheGame21x it's most defenitly NOT legit, Though maybe it's smuggled sample out of the factory. I wouldn't touch it but to in an attempt to find out what i asked above I sent a message to the seller if he can confirm that It's sealed in an authnetic Senn box as he posted in the auction, He's yet to reply.

Can anyone who bought legit confirm what winkyeyed has said about the sticker on the box?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back