Europe Deals Thread
Dec 25, 2013 at 5:07 AM Post #347 of 2,497
this could be the most expensive thread I've subscribed to (apart from the tube rolling...)
wink_face.gif

Dec 27, 2013 at 1:20 AM Post #354 of 2,497

Thanks buddy! Bought a pair!!! :) These scores as one of the top universal IEMs on jokers list!!

They are actually a pretty good IEM. Clear neutral-kinda sound, with plenty of sparkle in the treble and a nice soundstage (for a IEM). Bass can be a little weak so a good seal is vital. Also, they tend to be a little sibiliant at times, and the comfort and build quality could be better, but all in all they are truly a bang for the buck. Especially at £60!

Dec 27, 2013 at 4:09 AM Post #357 of 2,497
  They are actually a pretty good IEM. Clear neutral-kinda sound, with plenty of sparkle in the treble and a nice soundstage (for a IEM). Bass can be a little weak so a good seal is vital. Also, they tend to be a little sibiliant at times, and the comfort and build quality could be better, but all in all they are truly a bang for the buck. Especially at £60!

Oh dear. I can't stand sibilance. Maybe i have to cancle the order. Now they are 55 quid.

Jan 5, 2014 at 6:49 AM Post #359 of 2,497
Sennheiser Amperior Silver available for 129 euros from Redcoon, personally I prefer it by a wide margin over the On-ear momentum!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back