Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Oct 10, 2019 at 5:31 PM Post #20,001 of 40,587
Just in case, I have dropped the price to insane levels on my custom Phantom, 700€ is just a pure bargain IMHO, reshell around 200€ link in my sig...

Oct 11, 2019 at 4:49 AM Post #20,002 of 40,587
Just in case, I have dropped the price to insane levels on my custom Phantom, 700€ is just a pure bargain IMHO, reshell around 200€ link in my sig...

That is indeed a total bargain! I was had an overpowering urge to snap up this crazy deal until I remembered I already have an EE Phantom of my own now :p

But can't see yours sitting on the shelf for long at that price! Good luck :)

Oct 11, 2019 at 9:12 AM Post #20,004 of 40,587
20,000th reply

hip hip hurrah
That really speaks volumes, for Empire Ears iems! I really want to join the club soon, and I see a pair of Bravados in my future. . .

Oct 11, 2019 at 9:50 AM Post #20,005 of 40,587
That really speaks volumes, for Empire Ears iems! I really want to join the club soon, and I see a pair of Bravados in my future. . .
Wes - you'd love them!
We have very similar taste, from what I am seeing in your posts on other threads, and I got the Bravados during last CanJam (SoCal in June) kinda on a whim... I actually liked them better than other EE that I could not even afford :wink:

Oct 11, 2019 at 10:11 AM Post #20,006 of 40,587
Wes - you'd love them!
We have very similar taste, from what I am seeing in your posts on other threads, and I got the Bravados during last CanJam (SoCal in June) kinda on a whim... I actually liked them better than other EE that I could not even afford :wink:
Awesome! Good to hear, and now I want them even more.

Oct 11, 2019 at 11:42 AM Post #20,007 of 40,587
Awesome! Good to hear, and now I want them even more.
Wes, if you can fit a CanJam into your schedule and budget - you'd enjoy a show discount, and free ear impressions made by one of the EE folks. Austin did mine, and that is my first CIEM that did not require shipping back to the company for fine tuning the fit... just saying :wink:

Oct 11, 2019 at 11:47 AM Post #20,008 of 40,587
Wes, if you can fit a CanJam into your schedule and budget - you'd enjoy a show discount, and free ear impressions made by one of the EE folks. Austin did mine, and that is my first CIEM that did not require shipping back to the company for fine tuning the fit... just saying :wink:
I would love to go to one of those, some day. . .but for now I have to rely on fellow members ears, like yourself. Thanks for the info!

Oct 11, 2019 at 11:52 AM Post #20,009 of 40,587
One note on EE Wraith - it appears that it responds really well to EQ, especially in the highs. Just adding +2 dB at the highest frequencies give a more sharper, sparkly characteristic. On the low end just +3-4 dB goes into bass head territory. You can really tune the sound to your exact preference with just a touch of EQ. That's one of the benefits of staring with a balanced FR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back