EDITION10 the greatest DYNAMIC HPin the world surpass PS1000,HD800,T1
Jan 15, 2011 at 9:02 PM Post #16 of 42
finally someone ,who likes the ED10 like me, and doesn't complain much  about their treble.
beyersmile.png

Jan 15, 2011 at 9:37 PM Post #17 of 42
I cannot get any helpful and useful information from this review. It is too subjective....

Jan 16, 2011 at 2:27 AM Post #18 of 42
Welcome back, ATHFANe"!  It's always great to see you! I'm glad the Edition 10 brought you back around for a visit.

Jan 16, 2011 at 3:39 AM Post #19 of 42
First of all, I think Edtion 10 is an overpriced hp. The sound is not as natural as HD800 and T1!  Will stay with HD800 and T1 combo.

Jan 16, 2011 at 8:25 AM Post #20 of 42
Sounds like a shill. Then again, he wouldn't be alone on this forum. I guess it's the price we pay for having such a popular site.

Jan 25, 2011 at 9:16 AM Post #26 of 42
Unfortunately, my feeling about the Edition 10 was not anywhere close to this enthusiastic, as much as I wish it had been.  Lots of good things, but fatally flawed in the treble.

Still, nice to see someone who likes it, and someone with a great deal of headphone experience at that.

Jan 25, 2011 at 11:47 PM Post #27 of 42
Look at his handle, he obviously has a preference for bright-sounding headphones so I am inclined to take ATHFAN's impressions as sincere. Many have said that with the exception of treble brightness the Edition 10 has an absolutely stellar sound, so if the brightness isn't a problem more power to him.

Jan 26, 2011 at 4:15 AM Post #28 of 42
Even though this gentleman obviously has experienced the great majority of recent high end headphones, as his blog attests and the pics reveal, some of the commentators have nothing good to say other than resort to disparagement with "fanboy" commentary.  This is somewhat disrespectful since the commentators themselves have expressed their own preferences and should not be excused from calling themselves fanboys of their own cans.  

As Grokit and Skylab have said, in essence: to each their own.

Let the gentleman have his opinion respected.  Each of us would appreciate that of one another on this fine site.  I have found valuable counsel from the members based on their own opinions so the OP's should be given some respect seeing he has let his ears do the work for some of us.

Jan 28, 2011 at 3:27 AM Post #30 of 42
Ohoooo, not here! Please, ATHFAN. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back