1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

John2e

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Feedback ARCHIVE' started by apnk, May 3, 2005.
2 3
Next

Last
  1. apnk
    John bought my Sony ej2000 PCDP. Fast communication and fast payments! Would do business with with again!

2. mektarus Contributor
    I bought a pair of Beyer DT831's from John. He was very honest and fair and provided great communication and fast shipping. Excellent transaction! I look forward to doing business with him again in the future.

Thanks John!!

[​IMG]

3. xxhotchikxx
    I bought his grado sr 60! Buyer highly recommended!

4. apnk
    John purchased a gumstick battery from me. Just like last time: great communication and fast payment! Recommended!!!

5. MichaelFranks Contributor
    excellent seller, fast shipping, a pleasure to deal with.

couldn't ask for more, thanks again!

6. Teerawit
    I purchased an ER-4P --> 4S adaptor from John. Excellent communication and prompt shipping. Highly recommended!

7. Teerawit
    Very prompt shipper, item came well-packaged. Recommended!

8. tyrion Contributor
    I bought a micro stack and some other stuff from John. He was super easy to deal with. Excellent communication. The gear arrived quickly, well packaged and as advertised. I had sold the dac before he shipped and he was kind enough to ship to the buyer. Excellent transaction.

9. boasist
    just bought the Sen 650 off of John, was a breeze from the start, very willing to work something out, and once we agreed on something the product shipped out quickly, very well packaged, and even threw in a free gift of a stand for me. Would gladly deal with again. Very Pleased.

10. GuffMorgan
    Bought a mini-rca Zu cable from him, great communication and fast shipping. Recommended!

11. Blorton Contributor
    I bought a Senn Silver Dragon cable from John and it arrived promptly and was packed very well. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Dan

12. vpivinylspinner Contributor
    I just received my Black Dragon 10' headphone extention cable from John. Very fast shipping and great packaging. Thanks.

13. 1911

14. bolo_fd
    i bought a black dragon extension cable from him and he shipped them to me promptly, i would definitely buy from him again. thanks

15. mega
    John bought some headphones from me. All his payments were super quick, and everything went smoothly. Great transaction overall.

2 3
Next

Last