DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .
Aug 24, 2013 at 11:46 AM Post #2,716 of 3,609
Quote:

I like Clip Zip more... 
wink_face.gif

Still love these little gems even alongside "audiophile" players 20x the price!

If I am not mistaking, technically they are the same so we are on the same boat mate, except you have AK120 and HM9001 (yeah I am having hard time to digest
tongue.gif
)

Aug 24, 2013 at 1:36 PM Post #2,718 of 3,609
What exactly is wrong with the Sansa Clip+ or Zip? I couldn't imagine a better pair for CIEM/high efficiency headphones.

I was wondering the same thing, its a fantastic little unit. Ive kept it over plenty of other DAP's. Rockbox makes it amazing imo.

While sansa devices are good. It doesn't mean there aren't better daps out there. Great value but great value doesnt mean best performance.

Like any top of the line product.... It won't have the best value but more than likely have best performance.

Aug 24, 2013 at 1:45 PM Post #2,719 of 3,609
Aug 25, 2013 at 8:12 AM Post #2,726 of 3,609
I ordered yesterday. I was watching this thread for a while and then when the news broke that they were ready for take orders, I waffled. 
size]
 Yes, I am a moron. Then my senses came back to me and I decided to order. Now I'm stuck hoping that I make it in the second batch. 

Aug 25, 2013 at 8:22 AM Post #2,727 of 3,609
I ordered yesterday. I was watching this thread for a while and then when the news broke that they were ready for take orders, I waffled. 
size]

Yes, I am a moron. Then my senses came back to me and I decided to order. Now I'm stuck hoping that I make it in the second batch. 
and I thought that I was being stupid for ordering without first reading reviews. this is first time I ordered without having info on the product...

Aug 25, 2013 at 8:26 AM Post #2,728 of 3,609
Yeah, I'm not one to pull the trigger on gear that isn't testing or even out yet. But I have been waiting a LONG time for a price like this at this price point. Given the ibasso track record with the dx100 and the associated linage there, I just have to feel that this will be a good product. I looked long and hard at the x3 but ultimately the dx50 appeals more to  me for many reasons. 

And now, let the waiting begin. 

Aug 25, 2013 at 8:29 AM Post #2,729 of 3,609
I can't wait for the reviews to come in, might give me the push to place an order, i really hope someone will review it as is with no external amp with a pair of Sig Pro or Th600.

Aug 25, 2013 at 8:49 AM Post #2,730 of 3,609
Sometimes blind faith is enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back