DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .
Aug 24, 2013 at 3:54 AM Post #2,687 of 3,609
Quote:
Here's a question, after ordering the DX50 I got a confirmation email from PayPal and nothing from iBasso. Is this normal?

same here.. i suspect it is normal.. I kinda expect that they will email back when they are about to ship the unit... probably next week?

Aug 24, 2013 at 4:15 AM Post #2,688 of 3,609
Quote:
Here's a question, after ordering the DX50 I got a confirmation email from PayPal and nothing from iBasso. Is this normal?

Yes, it all works out fine. 

Aug 24, 2013 at 4:16 AM Post #2,689 of 3,609

I had the same, thought I'd gone onto a fake iBasso website or something. iBasso don't send out confirmation e-mails, as far as I can tell. If you really want to check, you can ask them via e-mail, using the e-mail address you purchased it with, which is what I did.

Aug 24, 2013 at 4:16 AM Post #2,690 of 3,609
Quote:

Quote:
same here.. i suspect it is normal.. I kinda expect that they will email back when they are about to ship the unit... probably next week?

Perfectly normal when dealing with Ibasso. Don't worry, they have your order and will be shipping soon.

Fun fact: Most DX100 owners report getting their DX100 before getting shipping confirmation 
biggrin.gif

Aug 24, 2013 at 5:17 AM Post #2,693 of 3,609
More like Mazda Miata to an Elise (or Boxter, if it turns out to be...mediocre). 

Not sure what are the automobile references would be but I will be comparing the DX50 to these :D :

Aug 24, 2013 at 5:46 AM Post #2,695 of 3,609
When I have some time free time, can I hate you because of your portable rigs? (just joking mate, no offense :happy_face1: )

Lol. Hope the dx50 can really surprise me (the nice variety please)!

Aug 24, 2013 at 8:10 AM Post #2,698 of 3,609
Don't worry about iBasso not confirming your purchase. I had a question to ask about shipping address (I have different paypal address and the paypal confirmation email said it was shipped to that address, bnot the one I provided iBsso with) and they replied my email just now (sent them the question yesterday evening) confirming that the shipping address is in fact the one I've inputed on iBasso site and also asked if it was a physical address that DHL could reach or if they would have to use other shipping companies (usps or ems). I have no idea how a physical address is different from "other kinds" of addresses though
biggrin.gif
 I use my shipping Agent in U.S. to send stuff from there to here (Tbilisi, Georgia) so it should be o.k., right?

Aug 24, 2013 at 8:25 AM Post #2,699 of 3,609
Not sure what are the automobile references would be but I will be comparing the DX50 to these :D :

KKCC, looking fwd to your comparison between dx50 and 901... Want to know how much i will be missing in terms of SQ...901 is hopefully my next purchase and upgrade..

I believe this pricing already indicates that dx50 is competing with x3..So i manage my expectation reasonably...feature wise as long as the firmware is stable,dx50 already won because of Otg support...

I've got my eyes on that porsche design usb drive and checked it out at the shop.... It will be another interesting yet ridiculous stack that i will be carrying to and from work in the near future LoL

Aug 24, 2013 at 8:44 AM Post #2,700 of 3,609
I've got my eyes on that porsche design usb drive and checked it out at the shop.... It will be another interesting yet ridiculous stack that i will be carrying to and from work in the near future LoL

+1

I too, plan on grabbing a hard drive, possible the Porsche one or a nice one of around the same size as the DX50:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back