DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
May 21, 2020 at 3:02 AM Post #11,867 of 13,478
Burn-in its very subjective, it could be 1 hour or maybe 200 hours.. I saw a post from someone where he says something like: More than burnin your device you need to burnin your brain in order to adapt to the new device... And its completely true because again, the sound changes from one person to another in a way that nobody cant state anything in terms of sound...

May 21, 2020 at 3:10 AM Post #11,868 of 13,478
More than burnin your device you need to burnin your brain in order to adapt to the new device...
This will be subjective. The more you listen the more you like.
I want objective.
Long time ago I wasnt in sect of burners))
But after buying some Ibasso-s I BELIEVE and I KNOW)))

So I want to listen and compare after sufficient burn-in-ing

May 21, 2020 at 4:44 AM Post #11,876 of 13,478
This will be subjective. The more you listen the more you like.
I want objective.
Long time ago I wasnt in sect of burners))
But after buying some Ibasso-s I BELIEVE and I KNOW)))

So I want to listen and compare after sufficient burn-in-ing
what OS u listen to ? Android or Mango OS ?

May 21, 2020 at 7:08 AM Post #11,878 of 13,478
Built my own from USSR military occ copper. Found it on ebay as nos. Cheapest and best sounding so far. Dont go for silver plated copper, that messes up treble. Mogami mic cable was also nice, huge step up over any Sennheiser made cable, though the beat so far is one i made from ussr occ military copper. Really want to try some gold plated silver cables, but they are to expensive at the moment. For now these are amazing.
Here is a link if interested. https://www.ebay.com/itm/50m-0-2-0-...654847?hash=item3adae6b0ff:g:uQwAAOSwHsRYEvdn
Not sure if it is all 24awg or 4x24awg and 4x26awg that I used.
Looks interesting.
Do you have a link to a good braiding tutorial for 8 strands?

May 21, 2020 at 7:51 AM Post #11,879 of 13,478
Looks interesting.
Do you have a link to a good braiding tutorial for 8 strands?
Unfortunately not. Did this without ever watching one, though afterwards wish I had. It looks ok and does it's job, just could have made it look a lot nicer. If Irecalcorrectlyat the time couldnot find any video tutorialthat wopuld seem helpfull. I basiclydid the same thing as one does with strands just in pairs.
Sorry for not being more helpfull here.

May 21, 2020 at 9:46 AM Post #11,880 of 13,478
Unfortunately not. Did this without ever watching one, though afterwards wish I had. It looks ok and does it's job, just could have made it look a lot nicer. If Irecalcorrectlyat the time couldnot find any video tutorialthat wopuld seem helpfull. I basiclydid the same thing as one does with strands just in pairs.
Sorry for not being more helpfull here.
Never mind. I searched a while ago for a tutorial, because i have an unfinished cable project, but didn't find the quality of instructions what i expected. Have to do more research then...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back