DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Jan 1, 2020 at 5:04 AM Post #9,811 of 13,478
happy new year to all, yesterday i did my first listening with ibasso dx220 ... an absolute show, what settings do you recommend for maximum sound performance?
Digital filters?
should I update to the latest firmware?
Do I use mango or android?
thank you.

Jan 1, 2020 at 5:45 AM Post #9,812 of 13,478
happy new year to all, yesterday i did my first listening with ibasso dx220 ... an absolute show, what settings do you recommend for maximum sound performance?
Digital filters?
should I update to the latest firmware?
Do I use mango or android?
thank you.
Congratulations Sir! Have a happy new year

I use filter 2
Yes, update ASAP or hackers will steal your music
If you’re aiming for MAX sound quality go Mango

Jan 1, 2020 at 7:58 AM Post #9,815 of 13,478
how I spend my new year...
New yearnold man.jpg

anyway, Happy New Year
20191231_100651.jpg

Cant full burn in (in holiday mode)... but already 80 hours... So in love...

even after trying Z1 2 times, AMP8EX-FE still manage to keep me under control...

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2020 at 8:15 AM Post #9,816 of 13,478
Jan 1, 2020 at 1:48 PM Post #9,818 of 13,478
Jan 1, 2020 at 1:54 PM Post #9,819 of 13,478
Jan 2, 2020 at 12:29 AM Post #9,824 of 13,478
I need translation regarding this Dx220Max

Google translated:

1. The power supply of the whole machine adopts a separate power supply scheme for the analog and digital parts, and each uses an independent charge management system. Digital and analog part control and communication are completely isolated with optocoupler and 12C isolation device, completely without interference.

2. The AMP amp part uses a high-voltage battery pack of +/- 8.4V to directly supply power. There is no boost during the whole process, the power is surging, and it is pure and powerful.

3. Based on the well-received AMP8 card line, the ultra-class A discrete amp circuit is optimized, which eliminates the switching distortion of the transistor. While possessing the taste of a class-A amplifier, it can also significantly reduce heat generation. Disadvantages of this type of amplification line are that it generates a lot of heat and consumes a lot of power.

4. Equipped with 4.4mm balanced LO / PO + 3.5mm single-ended PO three interfaces, single-ended maximum output of 4.4Vrms, balanced maximum output of 8.8Vrms, 4.4mm balanced LO output of 4.4Vrms.

5, Kemet polymer package capacitors are used in large quantities, Toshin UTSJ, Panasonic, Nichicon, Amtrans and other Japanese audio capacitors.

6, custom 4-gang analog potentiometer. The difference between channels is controlled within 2dB.

Jan 2, 2020 at 1:09 AM Post #9,825 of 13,478
Google translated:

1. The power supply of the whole machine adopts a separate power supply scheme for the analog and digital parts, and each uses an independent charge management system. Digital and analog part control and communication are completely isolated with optocoupler and 12C isolation device, completely without interference.

2. The AMP amp part uses a high-voltage battery pack of +/- 8.4V to directly supply power. There is no boost during the whole process, the power is surging, and it is pure and powerful.

3. Based on the well-received AMP8 card line, the ultra-class A discrete amp circuit is optimized, which eliminates the switching distortion of the transistor. While possessing the taste of a class-A amplifier, it can also significantly reduce heat generation. Disadvantages of this type of amplification line are that it generates a lot of heat and consumes a lot of power.

4. Equipped with 4.4mm balanced LO / PO + 3.5mm single-ended PO three interfaces, single-ended maximum output of 4.4Vrms, balanced maximum output of 8.8Vrms, 4.4mm balanced LO output of 4.4Vrms.

5, Kemet polymer package capacitors are used in large quantities, Toshin UTSJ, Panasonic, Nichicon, Amtrans and other Japanese audio capacitors.

6, custom 4-gang analog potentiometer. The difference between channels is controlled within 2dB.

lovely!! Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back