DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Dec 30, 2019 at 12:36 AM Post #9,766 of 13,478
Not anymore M15Pro has been cancelled officially!!
Where did you find this info?

No doubt they are scared people will keep away from the M15 knowing M15 pro is coming. Actually, its simple - they could just update the screen and the CPU and hey presto, M15 pro.

Puts small finger to side of mouth...’possibly...for one million dollars!’

Dec 30, 2019 at 12:49 AM Post #9,767 of 13,478
Not anymore M15Pro has been cancelled officially!!

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/fii...4-gb-rom-1299-99.920276/page-12#post-15387998

After the launch of M15, one of the most concerned questions is the information about M15Pro, so here's a unified reply:

1. At present, we have clearly given up the plan of M15Pro. Because several plans originally planned were rejected.

2. The original plan included Plan A, replacing the copper shell + replacing some fever components on the basis of M15. The reason for the rejection was that users felt lack of sincerity.

3. Plan B, Change the AMP to THX AAA. The reason for the rejection is that the power will be much smaller than M15, so it was rejected by the user.

4. Plan C, many people expect to change to the THX amplifier, but if you want to use the THX 788, since the THX 788 is a desktop computer, the output power is more than 2 times larger than the M15. The small change based on the existing M15 cann't accommodate. If there is a major change, What will it be? What are the design goals? To whom? How much does it cost? These have to be re-planned. Even if we do, there are a lot of variables and a long way to go, so we have not final decision now.

So if you just worry about the M15Pro coming soon, then don't be worry because it's gone.

Dec 30, 2019 at 1:17 AM Post #9,768 of 13,478
Canceled until further possible improvements are found :). That is how I read it. Basically they are saying that there is no possible way to improve the M15...while there are

for example

1/ Copper Goldplated chassis

2/ bigger chassis to fit in better components

3/ Electrolytic capacitors at important places, like analog filtering, power supply filters

4/ individual battery packs, take that idea from Sony

5/ External Power Supply socket, and external power supply mode

6/ removable Op amps for Op-amps rolling purposes

7/ or even discrete amplifier architecture

8/ or even adding in Tube mode like N8, but instead of Amplifier, do it at DAC buffer stages

OMG, the list is endless
I guess it's their way of calming the people who know the updates come way too quickly from FIIO.

Dec 30, 2019 at 4:21 AM Post #9,769 of 13,478
Nothing... Yesterday I tried to format using this app but still having the same issue

TkzQyeh.png

@iMongui, from picture is not clear to me what is problem? I sea files transferred?

Dec 30, 2019 at 4:28 AM Post #9,770 of 13,478
@iMongui, from picture is not clear to me what is problem? I sea files transferred?
Well, yes. Under FLAC there should be something like 100 folders and it should exist a MP3 folder on the root folder... Im done with this topic because im not able to find the problem, really, I tried everything and its annoying

Dec 30, 2019 at 4:52 AM Post #9,771 of 13,478
Nothing... Yesterday I tried to format using this app but still having the same issue

TkzQyeh.png

This file set up does not look like mine when the iBasso dap formats it.

usually there is a MUSIC folder etc

can someone please upload how it looks when they connect to a computer. (I am out and about at the moment).

thanks

Dec 30, 2019 at 4:56 AM Post #9,772 of 13,478
This file set up does not look like mine when the iBasso dap formats it.

usually there is a MUSIC folder etc

can someone please upload how it looks when they connect to a computer. (I am out and about at the moment).

thanks
This folder structure belongs to a format applied through SD Card Formatter app but I tried to format through iBasso settings and I don't have any folder structure nor something like you mention

Dec 30, 2019 at 5:15 AM Post #9,773 of 13,478
Also if anyone is using the iBasso CA02 4.4mm adapter you may need to use the provided little circular pieces of plastic as a spacer for the AMP, without it I get some cut outs but with it on it is perfectly fine.

I'm using a custom made 4.4mm cable from Brise Audio JP for my Utopia, I don't have connection issue with my AMP8EX, but I DO need spacer when it plug into my iFi iDSD Pro. Dear @Whitigir , I heard you found a permanent solution to fix the 4.4mm spacer connection issue?

Dec 30, 2019 at 5:28 AM Post #9,774 of 13,478
This folder structure belongs to a format applied through SD Card Formatter app but I tried to format through iBasso settings and I don't have any folder structure nor something like you mention

i have been looking online for 30 minutes for the correct picture of the files the sd card should have

this is the closest i could find (not mac)
- not perfectly accurate

D07B88E0-F879-4691-ADAE-FACF3119DC0D.jpeg
Perhaps try manually making a Music file in the meantime?

Hopefully someone can upload a screenshot from their mac

3544E1CD-4396-4A65-984A-DACB97D34E81.jpeg

Also found this

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2019 at 5:31 AM Post #9,775 of 13,478
i have been looking online for 30 minutes for the correct picture of the files the sd card should have

this is the closest i could find (not mac)

Hopefully someone can upload a screenshot from their mac
As far as I see that's the structure for the Internal Storage, not the microSD. Why are you gonna need a folder called scard inside of your microsd card? And this update.img is usually the file to be used as an update and its recommended to put it in the internal storage to avoid the microsd breaks in the middle of the update process (just in case)

Dec 30, 2019 at 5:33 AM Post #9,776 of 13,478
Yeah ignore those two.

its the only pic i could find in 30
Minutes searching

the others are gateposts though to what your card should be like

similar to internal storage if i remember right

Dec 30, 2019 at 5:37 AM Post #9,777 of 13,478
Yeah ignore those two.

its the only pic i could find in 30
Minutes searching

the others are gateposts though to what your card should be like

similar to internal storage if i remember right
I tried creating the folder Music (and MUSIC too) and moving all inside but nope, still not working. The microSD its formatted on exFAT and MBR btw

EDIT: The funniest part is, I did the above mentioned and the app still showing the last-last structure with DSD and FLAC in the root instead of MUSIC -> DSD / FLAC...

Pretty weird, god..

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2019 at 5:44 AM Post #9,778 of 13,478
Is it
MUSIC-

or
MUSIC - Flac
- DSD

(i cant remember if its Music or MUSIC).

hopefully someone will put us out of our misery and post a mac screenshot soon of Android Transfer app with dx menu

Dec 30, 2019 at 5:49 AM Post #9,779 of 13,478
Is it
MUSIC-

or
MUSIC - Flac
- DSD

(i cant remember if its Music or MUSIC).

hopefully someone will put us out of our misery and post a mac screenshot soon of Android Transfer app with dx menu
If its a folder structure problem, it could be, because as I said, I tried with everything and nothing works, its frustrating...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back