DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Dec 15, 2019 at 10:07 AM Post #9,451 of 13,478
Yepe! Custom tuned with excellent customer support after the facts is “well worth it”

I love sound quality and heck of a cables was meant to be specifically unique in synergies for you system that you have done all you could to improve it. Then cables is worth it. But then again, cables is very application specific. The more expensive it is, the more specifics it should be

I tried this as I reverted to 1.13.202 version, since I find the battery drains faster on the latest firmware.

Unfortunately it didn't worked in my end. Google Playstore keeps on crashing every time I open it, so I am back with installing the Lurker Add on for the 1.13.202.

What I did is, I flashed the original firmware as per page 1 using android tool, next is I installed the v1.13.202, then installed the Google Playstore via ApkPure, and singed in my Google Account on the Playstore, then the crashing occurs.

Would've been nice if it worked :). Oh well.

probably the newest firmware just enabled for google play store to work directly. This is a good confirmation. Thank you

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2019 at 1:28 PM Post #9,453 of 13,478
...just a slight Correction, this Taekyo's Litz xhp copper, not regular copper. Cheers & let's enjoy the music...
upload_2019-12-15_22-26-36.png

Dec 15, 2019 at 6:51 PM Post #9,454 of 13,478
This is a silly question but,rather than risk blowing expensive equipment up forgive me for double checking. I wish to connect the 228 to an headphone amp to power Beyer Dynamic T1. The amp is not balanced. Is the only way of doing it to revert to stock amp to use the line out,3.5 to rca?

Dec 15, 2019 at 7:10 PM Post #9,456 of 13,478
Many thanks. The T1ii is hard to drive,660 ohm if I recall. They are wonderful but the amp 8 struggles a tad with these. I have too many headphones but these are the only ones they don’t do justice to. I thank you for taking the time to reply,guess I will have to switch amp as and when . Currently I rig a fiio x7ii to the amp,sounds great...but not as good as the ibasso.

Dec 15, 2019 at 10:41 PM Post #9,458 of 13,478
Dignis case for iBasso DX220
*(xmas present for myself).

Earphones: iBasso AM05

Crap... I've got the black one coming today. The camo looks better in your pictures than on the dignis website. :frowning2:

Dec 15, 2019 at 10:48 PM Post #9,459 of 13,478
Crap... I've got the black one coming today. The camo looks better in your pictures than on the dignis website. :frowning2:

in Head pie we trust.

i figured i could always recolor it if need be. Or the original.

so i went with camo.

*The correct answer though is:
‘what case?, i can only see colored balls’ :)

Dec 15, 2019 at 11:04 PM Post #9,463 of 13,478
Dec 15, 2019 at 11:37 PM Post #9,464 of 13,478
Good choice! Nice pictures with color balls...

yep beats the usual on white background, on black background, on the deck around the back of the house or sitting in tree photos :)

so the mesh really effective to dissipate heat?

Time will tell. Patience young Padawan... i did have it in my pants pocket walking around the house and lunging on the couch and it seemed fine...but...early days..

Nice pictures :D.

How was the thickness compared to the stock case?

Thiccc!

...about the same really i guess.

ok, i stood up and had a good look. Near identical.

not that i could see the Dignis case...cos...camo...

Dec 15, 2019 at 11:56 PM Post #9,465 of 13,478
in Head pie we trust.

i figured i could always recolor it if need be. Or the original.

so i went with camo.

*The correct answer though is:
‘what case?, i can only see colored balls’ :)

Just received the black case. I'll try to take some pics later.
I think Dignis has really outdone themselves this time. I've had a few cases from them already and I'm always pleased, but the build quality on this one is particularly good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back