DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Oct 5, 2019 at 7:51 PM Post #8,461 of 13,478
On windows to transfer files i have to change it Under Settings then connections and changing USB from Charging to Transferring files.

Even then it's slow and glitchy, though that may be the custom ROM i'm using.

Oct 5, 2019 at 8:22 PM Post #8,462 of 13,478
Greetings, what are some of ya'll using other than Android File Transfer to get files over from a Mac to the DX220? I'm getting "Can't Access Device Storage", "Could not connect to device", Can't access device storage" On some odd occasions I'm able to transfer files over but it's mainly hit and miss. More misses than hits though. LOL.

Shouldn't the tubes in Amp9 be lit upon power up?

Now Tidal is dropping with network errors about 15 or so minutes in. Gawd!

Transferring files.

Yes ‘Android file transfer’

Sometimes needs opening and closing or usb c cable unplugged and replugged.

*ALSO the supplied usb c cable works best as a charge cable.
Try another cable i suggest.

If using a Micro SD card use a card reader. Perhaps.

Also you have to drag from the top and change the setting to transfer files.(see pic).

Also be in Android mango mode, not Pure Mango for transfer of files.

3FC7B750-482C-496B-9593-9F2CCF7EDA95.jpeg

(The pic says DX200 but the same applies basically).

I hope this helps

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2019 at 1:24 AM Post #8,463 of 13,478
So do i install fidelizer first or Lurker's ROM first?

Does installing lurker after fidelizer replace the boot (kernel) partition? I see boot.img in lurker installer folder. The audio tweaks maybe mainly in kernel level, so your fidelizer thing will be useless if you replace fidelizer kernel with another.

Oct 6, 2019 at 1:48 AM Post #8,464 of 13,478
Does installing lurker after fidelizer replace the boot (kernel) partition? I see boot.img in lurker installer folder. The audio tweaks maybe mainly in kernel level, so your fidelizer thing will be useless if you replace fidelizer kernel with another.
Good question, I would like to know it too

Oct 6, 2019 at 2:27 AM Post #8,465 of 13,478
I have not done them all, I did Lurker’s only.
But, I believe some one on this board had done it.

Oct 6, 2019 at 3:55 AM Post #8,466 of 13,478
Does installing lurker after fidelizer replace the boot (kernel) partition?
Yes, my add-on has completely rewritten boot section and it effectively disables most (if not all) possible boot time optimizations, if they were in the original boot section. In Mango OS mode, it disables all the system startup scripts.

Oct 6, 2019 at 4:12 AM Post #8,468 of 13,478
Yes, my add-on has completely rewritten boot section and it effectively disables most (if not all) possible boot time optimizations, if they were in the original boot section. In Mango OS mode, it disables all the system startup scripts.
So can we state that your add on and Fidelizer’s rom can’t be compatible as one option overwrites the other one? Just to know and understand the situation to see which solution fits better

Oct 6, 2019 at 4:19 AM Post #8,469 of 13,478
So can we state that your add on and Fidelizer’s rom can’t be compatible as one option overwrites the other one?
I will not express my opinion here.

Oct 6, 2019 at 6:33 AM Post #8,470 of 13,478

So can we state that your add on and Fidelizer’s rom can’t be compatible as one option overwrites the other one? Just to know and understand the situation to see which solution fits better

I have tried fidelizer adv vs fidelizer adv + lurker add on, and yeah it sounds different. I prefer the fidelizer only. Something must be done in boot partition to make it sounds different. Fidelizer's sound is like the previous fw tonality with darker background. When i install the add on, thats gone, the magic kernel has been overwritten.

Damn i need to choose beetween getting better sounds but losing magisk and play store, or getting both but losing the sound. I need play store for in app auth and purchase. If these can be combined, it will be great.

Oct 6, 2019 at 7:12 AM Post #8,471 of 13,478
I have tried fidelizer adv vs fidelizer adv + lurker add on, and yeah it sounds different. I prefer the fidelizer only. Something must be done in boot partition to make it sounds different. Fidelizer's sound is like the previous fw tonality with darker background. When i install the add on, thats gone, the magic kernel has been overwritten.

Damn i need to choose beetween getting better sounds but losing magisk and play store, or getting both but losing the sound. I need play store for in app auth and purchase. If these can be combined, it will be great.
I tried with this setup: Revert to stock firmware, then put Fidelizer's rom, then put Lurker's addon, once you have access to Play Store and everything its fine but you want to revert to Felizer's sound, then apply the Fidelizer's rom. On this way, you can have Fidelizer's sound and maintain the Play Store service. Thats the way I did it and I can confirm it works. In any case, you can put by yourself the google services after upgrade to Fidelizer's rom, at least, on their release notes it says that you can install those services by yourself.

Im gonna try the free rom without Lurker's addon and see how it sounds and if its worth to pay for the advanced rom (100$)

Oct 6, 2019 at 8:26 AM Post #8,472 of 13,478
I tried with this setup: Revert to stock firmware, then put Fidelizer's rom, then put Lurker's addon, once you have access to Play Store and everything its fine but you want to revert to Felizer's sound, then apply the Fidelizer's rom. On this way, you can have Fidelizer's sound and maintain the Play Store service. Thats the way I did it and I can confirm it works. In any case, you can put by yourself the google services after upgrade to Fidelizer's rom, at least, on their release notes it says that you can install those services by yourself.

Im gonna try the free rom without Lurker's addon and see how it sounds and if its worth to pay for the advanced rom (100$)

Its not working. Play store will crash every few seconds. It needs to be installed as system app.
I think the best choice now is to install lurker if you want to purchase something, after done then go back to fidelizer.

Oct 6, 2019 at 9:20 AM Post #8,474 of 13,478
For me it’s working...

It's easier to just install Lurker first. I'm going to stick with installing Lurker's first for Play Store and then fidelizer's

Somehow I just lost the Play store in my last update to fidelizer's Advanced ROM. Kept the Hiby app but no play store or chrome

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2019 at 9:21 AM Post #8,475 of 13,478
Play store isn't installed as part of fidelizer or least it didn't install for me. I'm going to stick with installing Lurker's first for Play Store and then fidelizer's
I told it... I told to first of all, install fidelizer, then lurker and then fidelizer again. Under this schema, I have the fidelizer rom and the lurker play store addon, If im lucky for have this setup, good for me but as I said, its fully working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back