DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Oct 4, 2019 at 8:47 PM Post #8,435 of 13,478
Think I just ****ed up my DX220. Tried installing Fidelizer ROM and now it won't boot up, starts and then shuts itself off and goes into a continuous reboot cycle.

Factory reset seems to have done nothing. Great :frowning2:

Now it doesn't even power on at all.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2019 at 9:15 PM Post #8,436 of 13,478
Think I just ****ed up my DX220. Tried installing Fidelizer ROM and now it won't boot up, starts and then shuts itself off and goes into a continuous reboot cycle.

Just use the Android Tool and the img firmware, I think it is on the 1st page here. You also need the USB/DAC driver for Windows and you will be fine.

Oct 4, 2019 at 9:27 PM Post #8,437 of 13,478
Just use the Android Tool and the img firmware, I think it is on the 1st page here. You also need the USB/DAC driver for Windows and you will be fine.

Thank you very much. That fixed it.

Got It all working now, fidelizer and Lurker installed, Just need a new copy of the Advanced ROM my download link isn't working.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2019 at 10:03 PM Post #8,438 of 13,478
Yay my DX220 and AMP9 arrived, now to wait for the AMP8 Ultimate.

For the 30 seconds I've listened to I already like it better then the M11.

Mine came today too with Amp8 and Amp9. The IT04s came today as well. Got Amp9 installed now and playing Bugge Wesseltoft via Tidal. Sounds sublime with IT04. I had buyers remorse with the M11 and FH7 earphones and sent them on their way back to Amazon within a week. Gotta love Amazon! Along with the buyer's remorse I just wasn't feeling them.

Oct 4, 2019 at 10:19 PM Post #8,439 of 13,478
Yeah I'm really like the AMP9. My AMP8 won't be here till Monday now. Haven't tested out the other AMP's to much yet, am liking the AMP9 to much to want to switch. Might have to end up getting it modded now.
Have no regrets returning my M11, this thing blows it away. Only downside of is the crappy CPU, can be unresponsive at times and isn't as slick or as quick as the M11 but sounds so much better so it makes up for it.

Oct 4, 2019 at 11:01 PM Post #8,442 of 13,478

Now it doesn't even power on at all.
Yes.. my friends experience this also... the assumption is u dont get the disable Verity Right..

Oct 5, 2019 at 3:55 AM Post #8,444 of 13,478
I can't wait for the modded AMP8. I like the AMP9 but it lacks power.

Try it with the new firmware - gives you the option of kicking the power up significantly!

Oct 5, 2019 at 4:13 AM Post #8,445 of 13,478
Hi everybody!

I'm a little late to the game, having just received my DX220 and Amp8 module to go with it. I have read the thread but am a little confused when some posts mention a "DX229" or "DX228".
Is that supposed to be a shorthand way of saying a DX220 with different amp module numbers being the last digit? For example, when I put the Amp8 on mine, would I call it a "DX228"?
I'd appreciate any clarification you can provide! Looking forward to trying these out!

Cheers and All the Best!:beerchug:
-HK sends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back