DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
May 29, 2019 at 1:53 AM Post #4,322 of 13,478
May 29, 2019 at 5:16 AM Post #4,324 of 13,478
This is exactly why I’m just going to try them for myself. There are some reviewers I trust greatly but my own experience is always the best :)

I believe those are honest reviews giving their legit opinion, often brand biased but great to know about features and user experience - but when it comes to sound quality evaluation, a lot happens after music leaves that tiny 2.5mm plug and the reviewer words describing the experience. A couple of years ago I recommended a friend of mine to buy a new DAP (same Brand but newer and different model as mine) after viewing 2 youtube reviews from distinguished forum members that raved about sound quality. I was so disappointed with sound quality, lacked dynamics, resolution and clarity I was used to. Surely $$$ doesn't equal sound quality, but it often does if you're playing fair with customers as I believe iBasso does.
My 2 cents

Update: Forgot to mention than in no time this subjective opinion of mine on sound quality was the same as most of community and "revised" later buy some reviewers

Last edited:
May 29, 2019 at 5:22 AM Post #4,326 of 13,478
I believe those are honest reviews giving their legit opinion, often brand biased but great to know about features and user experience - but when it comes to sound quality evaluation, a lot happens after music leaves that tiny 2.5mm plug and the reviewer words describing the experience. A couple of years ago I recommended a friend of mine to buy a new DAP (same Brand but newer and different model as mine) after viewing 2 youtube reviews from distinguished forum members that raved about sound quality. I was so disappointed with sound quality, lacked dynamics, resolution and clarity I was used to. Surely $$$ doesn't equal sound quality, but it often does if you're playing fair with customers as I believe iBasso does.
My 2 cents
Will a reviewer ever state : pass, I wouldnt buy it, not for me ? Will one ever write best, better or bad, worse ?

May 29, 2019 at 5:48 AM Post #4,328 of 13,478
DSC02047.JPG DSC02048.JPG

May 29, 2019 at 6:38 AM Post #4,330 of 13,478
Nope, i dont want it get any scratches. I may dye it later or just wait for a different case lolz.

Heard MITER is working on one, and I asked them "pretty please" without a kickstand :D

May 29, 2019 at 7:59 AM Post #4,334 of 13,478
Mines arrived this morning. Charging and updating before I give it a listen. Micro SD card is in ready

May 29, 2019 at 8:04 AM Post #4,335 of 13,478

Users who are viewing this thread

Back